Home

[TSL] Aayla Secura

Endorenna

redrob41 has a KOTOR 1 version of Playable Rattakati that includes and Aayla Secura. I'm sure you could edit it so it works in TSL.

Let's not forget that relevant permissions must be acquired first.

Also, wouldn't that count as porting?

It includes Asajj Ventress, not Aayla Secura.

Yea, I thought it was her! :lol:

Also, even if I had permission and the mod had her head in it, I have no clue how to edit it for TSL. :lol:

And I agree with DarthParametric. The RotS saber looks a lot cooler than the AotC one! :D

First, I know from experience, that you cannot port a model from one game and put it in the other. Believe me, I've tried with Prime's Clonetroopers mod the extra movements they put in TSL makes that impossible. You would have to make K2 version of that mod.

Second, he's talking about porting a mod, not something from one game to the other. He needs permissions, though, if he is going to use another person's work to aid his own effort, though.

redrob41 has a KOTOR 1 version of Playable Rattakati that includes and Aayla Secura. I'm sure you could edit it so it works in TSL.

It includes Asajj Ventress, not Aayla Secura. ;)

yeah, it's easy to get all the names mixed up. My Rattataki mod includes both Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing, but doesn't include the Twi'lek Aayla Secura (The initials A.S. seem to be popular).

Yep, it would be a porting no-no since the K1 models I used aren't available in TSL.

Also, even if I had permission and the mod had her head in it, I have no clue how to edit it for TSL. :lol:

First, I know from experience, that you cannot port a model from one game and put it in the other. Believe me, I've tried with Prime's Clonetroopers mod the extra movements they put in TSL makes that impossible. You would have to make K2 version of that mod.

Even when the model is in both games (so it wouldn't be porting) like the armours (ex: PMBC), there has been added animations that makes it difficult. The only success I've had is if I've modified a K1 model, I was able to use Taina's replacer to edit the verticies of the TSL model & uvw map so that the TSL version now looked the same as the K1.

I have one by numark79.

Readme doesn't say whether its for TSL or K1 though.

Edit: Is Adum Larp in TSL? He is mentioned in the readme.

I believe the numark79 version was for K1, while the one by Sciamano was done for TSL.

As for Adum Larp, he is in both games. (In the Enclave Courtyard in K1, and inside Khoonda in TSL.)

Archived