Home

Stealing stuff!!

Jedi_Man

This is soemthing I've been thinking about for a long time. I was wondering if anybody could make a mod where you can steal some of the things in Kebla's shop. this is an awesome idea, and if i could do it i would, but i can't because i have no skills. anyways, if anyone does this i would really appreciate it, not to mention all the other players out there who want to get there hands on a heavy pistol early.

I have to say that this is an interesting idea, especially for DS players.

What about a couple of lockers at the back of the store filled with various weapons and armor? That would make it more profitable for you if you succeed at the theft.

Perhaps also have her droid attack if the theft is discovered, you stealing from her as well as destroying her droid would be ample reason for her to ban you from her store.

Perhaps the items you steal are items that Kebla has hidden from the Sith?

She did say that the sith took her best armors and weapons, but what if they didn't get everything?

It would explain why Kebla bans you from the store, fear of retaliation from the sith for hiding the armor and weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, these are all good ideas, but you could bribe her to give you a discount if you get caught. or just say if she lets you buy them you wont tell a soul.

I'd say no to removing rom the inventory, because there are plenty of items there that arent in her shop anyway. so you could just keep stealing pistols, and no this could apply to any shop where they have merchandise laying out, example, the droid shop. or, if this could be made for TSL, in the Dobo brothers shop, you could raid the box's and get some high end guns.

Sorry, I've never got to play KotOR, just TSL, but It would be cool if you could rob the shops in either game!

What would also be cool is a mod that would give you 1 DS point for each stolen item throughtout the entire game, like in Telos Academy, where you can loot the dormitory. Or, Citadel Station in the apartment where the guy catches you or anywhere else that is a "private" domain.

well it sounds good to me now...

Archived