• Jedi
    • Sith
    • Non-aligned
    • Freelance
    • Yoda

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be freelance! Not really a mercenary, but I'll do what I think is right. Go Kreiasophy!

Non-alignment, for this very reason, Sabre. However, if the main story won't allow for a neutral/Gray Jedi path, I'll probably end up going with the Jedi, seeing as how I normally play light-side.

I honestly won't be able to make a decision until they release more information about what benifits each side has.

I'm guessing:

Jedi - lose lots of credits helping people; spout about 'peace' and all that; have your pacifist, non-aggressive (for the most part) force powers; get a feeling of moral satisfaction.

Sith - stick a lightsabre through the above.

Decisions, decisions...:xp:

I'm guessing:

Jedi - lose lots of credits helping people; spout about 'peace' and all that; have your pacifist, non-aggressive (for the most part) force powers; get a feeling of moral satisfaction.

Sith - stick a lightsabre through the above.

Decisions, decisions...:xp:

The problem is that all the little kiddies will be Sith since it's the "UBR1337".

"OMGZ iwant 2 b darth vadr"

• 2 weeks later...

I am so siding with the Sith Empire. My first choice would be some class that uses heavy firepower, like a rocket launcher or chaingun, but I'd gladly become a Sith Consular just as soon.:D

The Sith are so much more appealing to me, they use their passion as a fuel for their power. And I'm an absolutist and a fundamentalist, I like Bush, the Decepticons, and red lightsabers. /randomness

Omgs >___<! I so wish I was still Sith... *sigh* This would have been the ultimate game to flex my Sithly muscles....

As it is though, I'll definately be Jedi... Though maybe I'll have a Sith charrie at some point, y'know, for old times sakes ^______^

And some sort of mercenary would be a lot of fun too...

But Jedi to start!

If I can, a Grey Jedi.

Just not up for the whole have to be Sith or Jedi thing. I would rather have my own philosophy and not be with either one, but .. If I have to choose .. I would probably choose Sith.

I wouldn't be mean per se to get what I want, but I would rather learn all aspects of the Force than just the Light or Dark side. It'll be more helpful.

But if I get that option is another thing altogether unfortuantly :(

Archived