• Jedi
    • Sith
    • Non-aligned
    • Freelance
    • Yoda

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I played pre-cu SWG, my characters were Imperial and I had a dark jedi. I did it mostly because there were some people here [at LF] that I wanted to play with. It was my first MMO and had zero clue how they worked.

So this time around I'll be a light side/republic etc.

The problem is that all the little kiddies will be Sith since it's the "UBR1337".

"OMGZ iwant 2 b darth vadr"

On the plus side, the Sith always betray each other. The first person I hear saying that gets a shiny red energy beam to the face. Hopefully they learn to not be idiots, but if they don't: I can pull the lightsaber to the face trick all day long. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Ideally, I'd like to play in a group that was doing something like the "Order of the White Lotus" from Avatar- ie. a group of Sith and Jedi that believe balance needs to be maintained, and work together to sabotage their own groups when they become too successful and generally make sure that neither side gets the upper hand.

Freelance, no hesitation. Wanna get my smuggling back on again like when Galaxies was fun.

Not really read up on the details of this game too much yet, but I hope i can get to show my snazzy piloting skills in an MMO once more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the Jedi philosophy but usually the Jedi follow the letter of the law verses the spirit of the law. (i.e. Vrook) Their logic seems flawed as well. Not my style.

The Sith philosophy made a strange sort of sense but I always thought of the Sith as some poor nerds from school who got picked on by the popular kids and now they want revenge by going homicidal. (Malak, anyone?)

I will either be a reluctant, saucy Jedi or a freelance smuggler with a heart of gold! :thmbup1:

Well... Far as I can tell IF they have smuggler, it's gonna be on the republic side. Smuggler has always been my calling. I'll be as close to the middle ground as possible. Jedi and Sith are two sides of the same coin. The coin I hope ends up in my pocket...

Archived