• Sith
    • Non-aligned
    • Freelance
    • Yoda

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoda, as loyal as a pet companion. Yoda known the Order and the Dark Jedi's powers. Old to see 800 human-life force years, have seen Jedi raises and falls through time. I'll fight for Yoda, knowin' that Yoda wouldn't betray my livelyhood at stake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to say what Ive noticed due to the morale choices you make in game looks like it kinda dost matter what side you inanely chose to go because you can be a Sith that makes moral choice to save people e.g chosse not to kill them (jedi like) ''Kill them for being weaklings'' (Sith like) again Jedi with ''why don't we just kill them'' (sith like) ''talk them out off fighting'' (jedi like) so the choice could be somewhat redundant based on your Choices. So wouldnt be shocked if you chould swich sides based on how you play game.

What?!?! No Decepticons option?

I would like to plunge down the button over Sith, but I know I'll sell out and play whatever the rest of my friends and brother are. :p

I'm with you. I'd like to say that I'd go with Sith...but past experience says I'll just go with what my friends pick.

(SWG - initial character made was Imp, but friends went Rebels, WoW - initial character made was Horde, friends went Alliance)

So I'm guessing I'll end up Republic sided...

I'm with you. I'd like to say that I'd go with Sith...but past experience says I'll just go with what my friends pick.

(SWG - initial character made was Imp, but friends went Rebels, WoW - initial character made was Horde, friends went Alliance)

So I'm guessing I'll end up Republic sided...

Ditto. Except I wasn't around in the community for SWG. But yeah, a couple friends have already said they'll play Sith, but I'm assuming that the rest of them will choose Republic and I'll end up torn....again...into two different factions.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, everyone would want to play more than one fraction. Maybe they have one main character/fraction, but they would still want to try others.

You may be restricted to one fraction per server, but I don't think they would be stupid enough to restrict one fraction per account; which means people would have to own multiple accounts, and that is totally a female dog.

You bat I am going to play both sides, even if it means getting two accounts.

• 1 month later...

^^^Seconded.

Theoretically IFF I were to play:

Life is a fluid thing and I don't like restricting myself to labels and crap. :p

Would have to sample both sides of the war. Freelance if I possibly can.

Seeing as how I have done political and/or serious debate here on LF I could be a spy, or agent. I could be sneaky, so scoundrel type for that also...

Considering I'm a swordsman of sorts IRL, I guess at one point I'd don the badass lightsabers as a knight or a warrior... (if I possibly can, I'll probably use violet if on the dark side instead of just red).

I also do like controlling situations, so I'd also give consular/inquisitor a go.

In general if I wanted to cause mayhem I'd be either a soldier or a mando bounty hunter.

Not really sure... I'll see how this "fatal alliance" novel goes and possibly the "deceived" novel yet to be released, before deciding. (Then again, I'm not sure how my eMachines T5274 would hold up so I probably will need a new machine!)

EDIT:

:dev11: I JUST GOT A HANKERING TO FORCE-STRANGLE GIGANTIC ALIEN PREDATORS AND SHRED THROUGH INNOCENT BYSTANDERS!!! 2 BLADES, ONE PURPLE & ONE RED!!! :dev11:

My eyes are turning orange and my skin is turning gray. I guess we know where I'm starting out. :dev11:

• 2 weeks later...

Sith all the way. Sith Lord. I always go all Force because if I can deflect blaster bolts and melee fighters can't touch me, I win. I hope that I don't run into the "I can't run out of FP and I keep getting more" conundrum though. As a Sith Lord on KotOR 2 I have ~700 FP and even neutral attacks take me down one pixel and then back up one pixel on a 1280x1024 monitor.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't decided on what path I will take. I suppose i'll just make decisions based on my feelings at the particular moment of time. Buuuuut.. if I had to choose a faction i'm probably leaning towards the sith empire... Whether or not I will be good or evil... welllll i guess that will be decided over the course of the game. No point choosing my fate before theres food on my plate :p

Archived