20 members have voted

1. 1. How many ornaments?

• I'm the Grinch
    • Poor mans tree
    • Here and there
    • Quite a bit
    • Fully Loaded
    • Tree Toppler

A moderate amount of decorations - not enough to pull it through the floor, but not so few as to look pathetic. A lot of them are things my siblings and I made in early primary school and nursery school.

We didn't get a tree this year

Yeah, I've noticed that quite a few people haven't bothered this year. We only put ours up about a fortnight ago - normally the tree's up from late November.

Yeah, I've noticed that quite a few people haven't bothered this year. We only put ours up about a fortnight ago - normally the tree's up from late November.

I just don't see the point anymore. Buying a tree for what 20-30+ dollars is quite expensive just to decorate and place gifts under. My family is really not into the Christmas-time hype. Things are expensive, and we are not rich so, we just keep it low key. No problem with me.

Meh! I have lots of ornaments for an xmas tree but just as my artificial tree they will stay in their boxes this year. I'm celebrating elsewhere plus I hate repacking all those things in their boxes just after a few weeks...

So yeah, I voted for the Grinch...or its feminine equivalent :p

Archived