Home

What do you do before bedtime?

Well, tonight I've been drinking a bit tonight, and as such lost my mind and went to the "Vaultboy" from Fallout 3 and recolored his clothes, and now, behold my creations!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

but this was a one nighter, usually, before bedtimes I work out so I'm tired when I go to the bedcovers of awesome and it feels better to lay down.

So what do you do before beddy bies?

I know who I do before bedtime.
Pfft, I didn't know you sleep at all... I was under the impression that you were this one-of-a-kind Pacific/Australian cyborg that didn't require sleep but only needed the tears of homeless children in order to operate...

I sit down and carefully grade you all on your posts for the day, and then rank you accordingly based on your daily averages.

We suspected. :xp:

I normally read a book, or something off of the internet, watch a little bit of TV, listen to a little bit of music, and then hit the sack.

I am going to bed way too late...:dozey:

Well...after a hard days work, I would get ready for bed by getting a hot cup of Java then grab a book of some type and read. Of course, the Java has counter-effects due to the caffeine and I end up reading for a very very long time. But that's just last night, and the night before, and the night before,a nd the night before, and....

Oh..and I blow up stuff just to make sure the day is even..at least for a clone trooper:D

It depends on the night.

Showering is usually the last major thing I do.

The crash effect of sodas can help me fall asleep--though I do brush my teeth after drinking!

I visit here on lucasforums, or I play with electronics. If my laser light show stuff all worked I'd dink around with it.

Haven't played videogames much lately. The only two systems I have up are my computer (right now on hiatus but back up soon), and my original NES. I left off either attempting to beat castlevania 3 in the hardest pathway mode--(the best nes title IMO), or trying to somehow get through round 2 on friday the 13th and kill Jason Voorhees a second time without game genie.

Sometimes I go through light exercises or stretching.

Reading occasionally. Right now I'm reading "The book of Five Rings". An english translation: direct definitive interpretation of Miyamoto Musashi's work of strategy/philosophy. Good for all swordsmen as well as any modern "warriors" in general.

I know who I do before bedtime.

Meheheheh heheh heh heheh. Boioioioioing!

I think you all know what I do before bedtime.

Uhh, no I don't...now I'm not so sure I want to...since you mentioned it in such a vague yet familiar way I think we all can probably guess. However I'll indulge:

Beavis: (Biting lower lip) "Meheh-heh-heheh-heh."

Doc: "Beavis, why didn't you raise your hand? Didn't you find the image arousing?"

Butt-head: "Uhhhh...... (glances over at Beavis, looks back) Beavis' hands are busy, sir. Uhuhuh-huhuh."

I sit down and carefully grade you all on your posts for the day, and then rank you accordingly based on your daily averages.

Really? Where do I stand?

I do use both hands sometimes, but I said 'who' not 'what'... and as you all know, 'who' refers to a person. In this case a human female. Some of us have others to snuggle up to at night you know... at least some nights.

Not anymore for me...not right now anyway. ;)

Princesses of Scotts-Irish+Viking descent are great fun.

On school nights, I do my homework/lurk on facebook and thats about it

On friday and saturday nights, I spend time with my friend Captain morgan, Jack Daniels and other assorted bevrages

I try not to eat later at night. (in case you don't know, that's part of how the sumo wrestlers can bloat up their size.) However, it can also cause hemmorhoids with the wrong diet.

I have hung out with friends and chatted until I crashed out on their couch; Or they -at my place. A great time--unless they start in preaching to me about whatever. Usually we watch dvds or TV.

Archived