Home

Custom Combo Moves

so i've been playing around with the combo moves and i've noticed you can make slight alterations to the combos, sort of making custom combos. i was wondering if anyone has found anything cool.

here's the coolest one i've found. it's kind of complicated and i've only ever gotten it to completely work once, against one of those imperial guards. i can make it work up to a point as a dry run practice move kind of deal, but the last part is pure luck.

so it's based off of the aerial blast move

X, X, X A (hold,) X, A

but you can do the first three saber slashes like the sith saber furry, altering the combo to

X (pause,) X (pause,) X (pause,) A (hold,) X, A

if you're fighting somebody with a lightning vulerability you can throw in a bit from the sith saber smash combo

X (pause,) X (pause,) Y, A (hold,) X, A

next is the really hard part. after you force push the target away, you have to try to grip them mid air and then do the impale combo, making the final combo into

X (pause,) X (pause,) Y, A (hold,) X, A (short pause) LS, X

that short pause after the force push is something i've not figured out how to gauge with any consistancy, it seems to be different every time. plus, if the target is dead before you do the force push, you can't target them to get a successful grip, so you have to use this against a stronger opponent on a higher difficulty level. like i said, i've only ever been able to do it once. but it was friggin sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived