• Tim Schafer
    • Jake Rodkin
    • Remi Olsen
    • jp-30
    • Spaff's Bum fluff
    • Glokidd
    • Neon Git
    • Ascoval

If this isnt limited to staff and scene celebs, id totally like to throw my name in the hat :p Ive been working on this sweet beard for a while

No matter how ace you are, your beard will always be attached to Glokidd, whereas Tim Schafer's beard will always be attached to Tim Schafer.

Who is, you know, GOD.

I forgot I also managed to produce a beard of sorts a few months ago for my nude photo session (click the thumbnail to view the entire original photograph). It wasn't particularly well cared for, but it was strangely reddish with some gray hairs here and there, so maybe it's worth a look.

dscn0640do3.th.jpg

Hey all!

Just a quick comment - Spaff does not have bum fluff. Bum fluff is the crappy little sparse weed-like stuff that grows on the face of teenage boys. It is evident from that photo of Spaff that he does not have bum fluff. Though he is only sporting some stubble, it is clear to see that it is healthy, thick and manly stubble that has potential to blossom into a really fine beard.

In conclusion: thick, luscious, manly black stubble. Not bum fluff.

So I was looking for a picture of Jake with a beard because he seems a popular choice and I don't know what it looks like. Anyhoo, I came across this old interview from 2003/4ish with this awesomely relevant quote:

Jake: I think Spaff has a question.

Spaff: [sighs] I apparently have to ask this to everyone today. How long in centimeters does a beard have to be before it is declared stupid?

Peter: [Laughs] A beard before it's declared stupid? Well, it's not actually a graph that then goes up. There are bumps on it along the way, and it depends on the social context, you know? I mean, ZZ Top... you might think of them as having stupid beards or you might think of them as having very cool beards. You might think of Don Johnson as having kind of a stupid beard in the 80's. [Looks at Spaff's stubbly face] Actually you probably wouldn't, because you're close to Don Johnson there. [Laughs] Uh, if it gets too white and you're too young, that's not cool. That's a problem that I have, definitely.

Jake: But you've got the hat.

Peter: Oh yeah, that kind of offsets it a little bit?

Hey all!

Just a quick comment - Spaff does not have bum fluff. Bum fluff is the crappy little sparse weed-like stuff that grows on the face of teenage boys. It is evident from that photo of Spaff that he does not have bum fluff. Though he is only sporting some stubble, it is clear to see that it is healthy, thick and manly stubble that has potential to blossom into a really fine beard.

In conclusion: thick, luscious, manly black stubble. Not bum fluff.

Sure, yeah, those are all good comments about his beard. But we're talking about his bum fluff.

I'm sure Gabez wont mind moving your vote across.

Sure, and that goes with all these. If you change your mind about your choice (like if a new option is suddenly added) then let me know and I can change your vote.

@jp: you look surprisingly young for a man with three children! (That is right isn't it?) Actually, aren't yours roughly the same ages as Bill's (I forget the details, but something below ten anyway). Maybe you could swap daddy tips!

Archived