Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

nice, scar. :D

Work was boring. It was me my manager and the old guy. :D only did 3 rolls of film..got out of there at 8. :)

ended up not going out...my friend didn't want to risk an accident and said they'd probably be closed anyway, we're supposedly getting 2-3 inches of snow tonight. definitely going out friday night, checking out that new club.

i got home, and put in Fable II...i'm sad to say it is getting boring/repetitive. I was messing around with people and of course, the game froze on me. So out of frustration, i took the game out, gave a sigh of anger, and put Call of Duty 4 in. Loaded up the multiplayer team deathmatch hardcore. Scored a good amount of kills with the M21 Sniper Rifle. I got 13 kills, 0 deaths on Showdown. normally i wouldn't use a sniper rifle on that map, but i only needed 3 kills for the ACOG scope. I impressed myself.

Think I'll play some more tonight, after I do some missions in Assassin's Creed. I'd like to get that game beaten. :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work sucked as usual, mass flooding going on, road/hiway home is closed so I had to take back roads. Has been raining almost non stop for more then 28-30 hours.

Tonightafter dinner the family went to the neighboring city to their city maintanance building and helped fill/tie/stack sand bags for almost 2 hours. We left at about 8:30PM and most all the city workers have been there since 8AM.

Lost of homes lost. :(

Cleared the Obsidium Sanctum 10 man raid on World of Warcraft. Easy easy fight.

Guild DPS is now wondering how I'm pushing so much damage out. I beat the mages out, which hasn't happened EVER.

cus you're a crack addict and you feed your online character the same stuff...

naughty naughty... :tsk:

Whats up guys.

New to the forum, came across your thread from last year. Not really into the lucas games, only ones I enjoyed were Kotor I & II. Went through a crappy holidays spent it with some friends. Girl dumped me in the middle of november. Which I had got out of jail in september. For those of you complaining about not having a job, try to get one with a felony.

I live in Virginia, in a small town 40 miles sw of Richmond. Just beat bioshock last week, playing an oldie currently. Neverwinter nights 2.

Thanks man, bored as hell right now. Saw the ex last night, and her kids, brought back a lot of memmories. Got drunk, and had a pitty party lol. After we broke tried the friend thing, but it didnt work out to well obviously. Trying to find things to do so I wont want to call or text. You can only put so many hours into games though haha.

Just browsing the net getting into everything I can.

So apparently I'm the international guy to diagnose people's computer problems

first it was Jango's problem which i couldnt diagnose w/o me being there (so i visited and didnt take me very long to figure it out, jango you goof...) , then it was someone on steam whom is from Toronto. well, again, hard to do w/o me being there.

oy.

So apparently I'm the international guy to diagnose people's computer problems

first it was Jango's problem which i couldnt diagnose w/o me being there (so i visited and didnt take me very long to figure it out, jango you goof...) , then it was someone on steam whom is from Toronto. well, again, hard to do w/o me being there.

oy.

Sounds like a business in the making:

"The Fixer:

The only man in the business who will cross national borders to repair computer problems nobody else will touch!"

You'll need your own private jet, of course. Write it off as a transportation expense...

:D

Work was blah. Not easy... not hard... just blah. High schoolers butchering jazz.

I guess I'm managing our division's intraweb site now. Who knew?

Looks easy enough... but I'm just really in love with the fact I was volunteered to do this work by a couple of fellow workers.

Hmmm...

My revenge list just got a couple of names longer...

Okay.. i am in a really really good mood right now.

I love my job, I have a really cure and lovable kitten, Curling season is in Mid-swing, and i just got done with a really good game, i have a really nice apartment, and a car that runs well. The only thing that could possibly make it better would be a girlfriend.

Love you all!

If we keep up that pace then I would be amazed. Absolutley astounded.

Work has been OK. I called in sick for a few days (Unpaid, no sick time, but I needed a break so I value that over pay), work for three days, then from Sunday to Wednesday is paid time off.

THANK GOD I'm a genius. ;)

Sounds like a business in the making:

"The Fixer:

The only man in the business who will cross national borders to repair computer problems nobody else will touch!"

You'll need your own private jet, of course. Write it off as a transportation expense...

sounds interesting, considering that i'm so not the type to do 'over the phone' or in this case 'over the chat room' tech support... :dozey:

i'm actually really good at the diagnosing part of a problem, its just that i cant do much if i cant see what's been the problem...

I'm the House of computer problems :dozey:

i used that valentine's day request off as a bargaining chip for the first saturday in february. the new schedule that's coming up has me with wednesday, thursday, and friday off. my coworker who i thought quit or just went awol, requested valentine's day week off, he got rejected for having v-day off cause of ME. so he asked management and they said he could ask if i would switch with him, and well...hahaha

just got into Lost Odyssey....i forgot what a pain in the ass rpgs were when you first start out...until i ran into the first boss....and being tired, i repeatedly killed my party...must've been at least 10 times?

gah.

I am determined that I'm NOT gonna let it bother me this year.

As of New Years, I have decided that I am now no longer to be classified: "single and looking" but instead: "single and not looking" or perhaps instead: "single and totally apathetic about it."

I haven't yet determined if this is to be merely a temporary reprieve... or a permanent change in my outlook.

I also don't know if it is a passive or an active denial. ('Doing things as I have been doing, and if something interesting happens, maybe explore it, but just not seek it or try to force it...' vs: 'Avoid all situations that might possibly lead me to start thinking about it as a possibility again, and actually refuse any offers that might come my way...')

I've spent way too much time, thought, and effort dwelling on this matter over the last couple of years, only to end up in a worse place than where I started. I need a break.

We'll see how I feel about it in a couple of months as to whether I wish to continue down that path or not.

Archived