Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

That's my life. ;)

But this was a group that was essentially formed as a petition to get me fired.

It was actually pretty important to me to prove that I know what I'm doing and that I really do know just what the hell I'm talking about.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.

I have to be at work at 8 am.

I'll be there until midnight. Just like I was last night.

The money will be nice... but the day will be brutally long.

Thankfully: Spring break starts tomorrow.

Whoo.

:dozey:

my weekend went from Open and hopeful, to closed and ruined.

I was trying to keep my schedule open so I could go out on a date, but with the "lets just be friends" line, i got all depressed and agreed to work today with the only benifit of being able to have 7 hour work days during the week.

Of course, I was asked TWICE to curl in a bonspiel (Curling Tournament) this weekend. And now I am going to miss the finals of the US Curling "Club Nationals"

Right now I am eating some leftover meatloaf, potatoes, corn. Drinking Smithwick's Irish Ale. Watching the finals in the Woman's US Club Nationals. Beyond my computer monitor it is a beautiful sunny day with it warming up to 50 degrees.

If I had a woman giving me a BJ right now, I would be in heaven

almost died last night. went down to scrantn for st patricks day party...had too much to drink, stupid kamikazes..everything hit me at once i guess cause i don't remember but i got in a fight (will post pictures of my woudns laters) lost my glasses i think. was rushed to the emergency room...had a tube down my throat... woke up in my parents' living room. edit...wasn't in a fight, hit my head on the sidewalk. almost got in fights cause i was hitting on girls in frnt of their boyfriends.

it's all good. :joy:

also i am single now...lol the woman is a psycho. sucks to be her. she was trying to control me. (though kinda let that happen...) also she was starting to get very bitchy about stupid things.

gnna go date a younger woman next i think. though i want to make priority #1, moving inot my own place. 3 paydays in april. :) i'll probably hit the gym alot this week.

@k_k: that totally sucks about the 'lets just be friends' you should've said '**** that' ;)

also i am single now...lol the woman is a psycho. sucks to be her. she was trying to control me. (though kinda let that happen...) also she was starting to get very bitchy about stupid things.

Uh huh... we tried to warn you.

So who won the Pool? :D

Who had 1 month and 9 days after being "served breakfast in bed" ? I think Scar did, he needs the money anywaz

almost died last night. went down to scrantn for st patricks day party...had too much to drink, stupid kamikazes..everything hit me at once i guess cause i don't remember but i got in a fight (will post pictures of my woudns laters) lost my glasses i think. was rushed to the emergency room...had a tube down my throat... woke up in my parents' living room. edit...wasn't in a fight, hit my head on the sidewalk. almost got in fights cause i was hitting on girls in frnt of their boyfriends.

it's all good. :joy:

gnna go date a younger woman next i think. though i want to make priority #1, moving inot my own place. 3 paydays in april. :) i'll probably hit the gym alot this week.

@k_k: that totally sucks about the 'lets just be friends' you should've said '**** that' ;)

dude. Even I have never had to have my stomach pumped! thats bad man, maybe you should learn to like cheap beer, saves you $$$ in multiple ways, like less legal trouble....

so you moved out? did she like, throw all your **** outside while you were gone?

There has to be a story, that bish was crazy!!!

scar: where do I paypal the 5 bucks for losing the pool :D :D :D

well (8 of march?) saturday is when **** kinda went down. umm she was calling and harrassing my parents about me, saying i was irresponsible and bitching about me to them, so my parents decided to stop at my work and told me to get the hell out of there...of course i didn't listen to them...left my work and went over to the apartment. got some..lol then my parents called and i didnt feel like picking up, then 30 miuntes later they came over and started knocking on the doors and yelling for me, then shining flashlights in the windows and crap. i didn't feel like going out there, so uh..they called the cops, concerned for my welfare and ****. so eh i went down and ws like 'er everythig is fine here, we're both ok you guys can leave now..' heh, then she seemed fine and then she started getting highly paranoid like wanting to file a restraining order on them and saying her ex-husband would find her, etc. so i ws like 'eh mybe we move sometime in september?' so she seemed cool with that...

i was out in NYC thursday with my homies, my stupid cell phone battery died, and when i got back she had thrown all my stuff out thursday on the porch...and left a stupid note on the door. i went in and was lke 'wtf'. she said i wasn't in nyc cause she went into town and saw someonethatlooked just like me driving behind her and talking on the cell phone and laughing, so she tried calling and nobody picked up. so i was like wtf, why would i do that i got proof i was in nyc (date stamp on my camera ftw) and she calmed down..then the next day she wanted me to call my parents and have them play back one of the messages they said she left, and well it was not really anything, then she flipped and started yelling at them and stuff. that was friday morning.

saturday morning i was getting ready to g out for the st patrick's day parade, and couldn't find my keys. so my friends came and picked me up. went down, and in middle of the day around 12 she calls and wants me to come back cause she had to g to the hospital, she was getting evicted, and her ex-husband found her. i ws buzzin at the time so i was like listen, talk to my friend cause i can't understan you, and she hung up on him. he called her back and she gung up again. after that i was like 'know what, **** that bitch' and just started drinking i guess then i blacked out and woke up in my parents' living room.

my sister called her and went to get my stuff and she said that her friend Beth was over and had the keys, when she got there, there wasn't anyone else but kim there, and she said 'i think i know where they are' and they were in a drawer. so she hid the damn keys on me.

so that's the story. i called off work yesterday and today...trying to recover mentally and physically.

it's all good though. no regrets. :)

Archived