Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well work was fine today...not such a great night though...my friend that wanted to hang out and go bowling decided to blow me off. 2nd time he's done this **** to me, and it will be the last. next time he claims that he wants to hang out, he's gotta make an effort to contact me or something. i called his place like 3 times, left 2 messages, called one last time before just saying hell with it. i hate it when people say **** and don't follow through with it. looks like i'll be drinking alone tonight...

Morning fire inspection and meeting (scheduled simultaneously, of course... why make things simple on me?) that forced me to be in much earlier than my normal time.

Left work around 2 and walked for almost 4 hours.

My feet are hella sore, and a little blistered... though not nearly as much if I had tried that stunt a year ago. I should recover quickly... though I don't believe I'll be doing much exercising tomorrow.

Got home around 6:30, ate, and fell asleep.

Work tomorrow at 5. Russian comedian. Should be really easy. And maybe I can put the morning to some productive use too...

put in for some vacation time at work.....going to ocean city, maryland with my 2 friends and my one friend's girlfriend...he's planing on proposing to her on the beach.

so i gotta call a few places that are renting out condos tomorrow and get the rates and ****. hoping for under $300 for 2 nights...

got bored with the girl i'm chatting with (not worth always being the first one to initiate a conversation so why ****ing bother with someone that's not into me? i'll just NOT talk to her for a few days and see what happens...) , so decided to go on zoosk or whatever the **** its called on facebook. doubt i'll have any better luck there but i got nothing to lose so why not.

going out sometime this week with the girl i've been chatting with. decided to call off work today...holiday pay will make up for it. besides, it's the only way newb is gonna learn without me acting like a tyrant.

lol yeah it wouldn't matter though, me and my friend are just gonna go bar hopping all over the place down there...probably going to end up getting a hotel instead of the condo, especially since condos you need a ****in security deposit and ****. only worth it if you're going to be there like a week...

hey all, I am in the seattle area now. Amoung the Evergreen trees, water on one side ,and mountains on the other. Real treat for a midwestrener. Even talked to GUNNER and going to meet him tomorrow (just to make sure both of us really exist).

Even stopped at the Mulkito lighthouse, and there just HAPPENED to be a microbrew pub nearby. had a really good Stout that went down smooth. Also had urinals made out of salvaged beer kegs... i think that is where Miller gets it beer

hey all, I am in the seattle area now. Amoung the Evergreen trees, water on one side ,and mountains on the other. Real treat for a midwestrener. Even talked to GUNNER and going to meet him tomorrow (just to make sure both of us really exist).

Even stopped at the Mulkito lighthouse, and there just HAPPENED to be a microbrew pub nearby. had a really good Stout that went down smooth. Also had urinals made out of salvaged beer kegs... i think that is where Miller gets it beer

You get the honor of being the first ever on LFN to meet me. Well, I guess that's not much of an honor really. :)

Maybe he can put himself on the map? :dozey:

:p

Cool. An in-person real-life XWA meeting. Scary.

Cracken has been threatening to come to Boston for a while now. That would be a trip.

I'll bring the map with me. Maybe then with someone else doing the work it might happen. :thmbup1:

put in for some vacation time at work.....going to ocean city, maryland with my 2 friends and my one friend's girlfriend...he's planing on proposing to her on the beach.

Just got back from there. It sucked, as usual. Went bowling for the first time in many a year - 151 - not too bad, I guess.

More new gear at work today. Yippee!

My fave: Super-sexy pro rack-mount DVD player to hook up to the big projector. I feel a movie night comin' on!

Gonna walk a bit on the way home tonight, now the weather has cleared up again.

Archived