Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

got another reply on my personal ****. I decided to instead of give out the sn, just give out the cell phone instead, if they're really interested in hanging out with me, they can reach me in person. i'm through with girls that just want to be penpals. I really got nothing to lose by giving my cell # anyway. this one is pretty hot too.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm seeing it tonight. I'll let you know what I think when I get home.

I'm not a huge Terminator fan... (never saw T3 or the series...) but I'll go just for kicks.

Only problem: My glasses broke this morning... the frame snapped right in half!.. so I'll be watching it with my old perscription through scratched-up lenses.

Grrr...

I bought those last December too...

Now I have to get new ones... but they didn't have any in stock, and my sunglass frames were the wrong size... so I have to wait until next week to get them. And I suspect it's not going to be cheap, either.

Grrr...

Good things about today:

1.) Cookout at work.

Set up a grill outside the back door. Epic amounts of meat consumed. A couple of weird guys showing up and demanding food, including a taxi driver... but even that was fun.

2.) Hot, hot, hot!

Less clothing being worn thanks to the sudden oppressive heat. Which makes the people watching (female people, that is...) all the more enjoyable. :naughty:

3.) Anime convention going on in the convention center next door.

(See point #2 ;) ) Thousands of young ladies parading around dressed like total sluts... What's not to love? :D

:joy:

friend saw Terminator Salvation, says he wants his 2 hours back.

Hmmm... He may be on to something. :(

I say: Wait for Netflix.

Not exactly the worst movie I've ever seen... but kinda not very good either.

Lotsa cheesy moments. Mostly the in dialog... which is at points (esp. the last 15 minutes,) painful... with a lot of acting of the Darth Vader "Nooooooooo!" variety.

And there's a lot of action scenes you've already seen in the other Terminator movies. Seriously: a couple of the fight scenes seem like they are blow-for-blow carbon-copies of the older movies.

The F.X. are really good... but not quite enough to sustain the whole movie.

It's too bad, because it really had potential to kick some ass.

At friday harbor on San Jaun Island staying at a swanky hotel. Have a massage tomorrow at 9am.

You know there was almost a war started here in the 1860s by a wandering pig? between the British and Americans? I already visited the british camp, going ot see the American camp tomarrow

I now have my MBA, now I just need a PHD and my collection will be complete.

I am also now a 1/4 of a century old hurray.

you can now join the ranks of 'people who helped kill the economy'

:thmbup1:

on that note, you should read todays dilbert :)

How hard was it? I'm thinking about it, but leaning more towards a MIS Masters

and uh....gmat or gre? which is easier?

I didn't any Fayes at all this year. Of either gender. Last year there were a couple, (all fem... I think...) There was one in particular... whoo! ;)

This year there were all the standard anime characters: slutty schoolgirls, slutty maids, slutty nurses, slutty princesses, slutty warriors...

The one who caught my eye the most was wearing the Lara Croft costume. She was really a lookalike. She bore a striking resemblance, especially in the... uhh... most identifying features of that character. ;)

you can now join the ranks of 'people who helped kill the economy'

:thmbup1:

on that note, you should read todays dilbert :)

How hard was it? I'm thinking about it, but leaning more towards a MIS Masters

and uh....gmat or gre? which is easier?

Zargon,

I haven't joined the ranks of people who killed the economy. Afterall what is the fun in that, you first have to wait until there is a recovery and some new growth. My MBA will allow my future self to kill the new economy. Till then I'm trying to aide the economy with gun purchases, putting money back into it sort of thing (when the zombies come I will be ready).

Difficutly varied greatly depending on the class and professor so I can't really say.

and with my work experience and prior education I didn't need to take a GMAT or GRE to get in, so I can't say which is easier.

This show is about to cross into it's 4th hour, with no real signs of letting up.

All in Spanish too... so I have no idea what the hell is going on. It's been one long, chaotic, brutal day.

I just hope they clear out quick, and don't plan on partying in the dressing room all night.

Seeing how this day has gone already, I doubt my hopes will be realized... :(

so anyway

I should perhaps mention what the hell I'm doing, every now and then, aside from making stabs at R15 (every body does it :p)

I'm still working, a decent 40hr work week

I took a half day two fridays ago to mow the lawn.

I went out on sunday with RFH and Jango to see Star Trek, it was interesting, they made the star ships more 'industrial' looking, kinda how it looks on the navy ships today. And Lenard Nemoy looks f-ing old now, what is he like 79-80?

I so miss watching Boston Legal, Shatner was so funny in that

and this week I sent my new tower to be diagnosed, cus I cant fricken figure that thing out, I've tried just about everything. pls dont ask about that, I have a long list for that.

this weekend I'll be going down to Conesus, along with the other 20-something's in my big fam.

I need to take a shower, and head out and buy some tomato for the mac salad i'm going to make

Archived