Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went over to my friend's house last night to play some Guitar Hero. Never played that before. He played the drums and I played the guitar. We also messed around with the bass and singing a little. Anyway, I think it's safe to say it would be easier to play those songs in real life, on an actual guitar. The buttons they want you to press make no sense. Of course, I also jumped right to expert difficulty, because I'm not some kind of freaking n00b. But by the end of night we were doing pretty well. Rocked "Beat It", "Hotel California", "Eye of the Tiger" and many more.

Well... this was a tiny private school I went to for a couple of years (grades 5 - 7.)

There were maybe 20 of us in the entire school. We got to know each other really well.

That was the last time I went to the same school for more than 2 years. I changed schools almost every grade after that.

Oh... and High School sucked for me, by the way. :dozey:

I changed schools alot when i was in grade school cause my parents kept wanting to move and stuff...after the move from ny to florida i was like screw it i want homeschooled for highschool...... i just didn't like making friends and then having to move away from them.

Ed.. High School sucks for a lot of people unless you are popular. For me, it was so bad I attempted suicide... but i am all better now.. i got my revenge.. MUH HA HA HA HA ;)

Last day in the Seattle area. Had a great time. If you are a friend on my facebook you probly saw some of the pictures i took. I will always remember the view i had Friday on San Juan, on top of a 300 foot hill. To the west I could see Vancouver Island, to the south I could see the Olympic Mountains, and to the East I could see the rest of the islands, and Mount Baker in the Cascade Mountain Range. and all around me the sea. Spectacular, and breathtaking are a few words to describe the view

Heading back home tomorrow

I wasn't popular and all, and highschool was great for me. I saw my friends every day, even the most advanced classes were pathetically easy, and I had some great times with my high school sweetheart. Of course, then I went to college and had no time for friends, everything was hard as hell, and my sweet little girlfriend dumped me and turned into a typical college whore. So yeah, relatively speaking, high school kicked ass.

meh, I had some colorful people in my high school (and I was speaking metaphorically...)

aside from that, there was me meeting up with RFH again, and getting to know Jango and SXW

SO THERE! *shakes fist at Crackles*

Well... being the "new kid in town" for 3 years in a row basically ruined any hope of me ever finding a clique and fitting in. I was a total outcast, socially.

Academically, I did great in High School. The teachers loved me.

The last school I attended was torn down recently. It's now a huge pile of rubble, literally.

Had a good time last night. :)

Despite the many intervening years, not that much has changed. We all still got along really well.

found a nice workout thing that is helping me alot with pushups and situps. http://www.hundredpushups.com and http://www.twohundredsitups.com did them for 2 days so far (excluding today) and my ab muscles are burning. instead of crunches or situps (nobody to hold my feet down) i'm doing rowers. going to keep at this and running....

i played fable II last night...i had like 4 wives in the same town. but when i started giving out gifts to people and stuff 3 of my wives left me, leaving me with my original wife. I got decided to 'play nice' and i got 10 people to follow me...then i sacrificed their souls to the shadows..

I tried playing Bad Company, i don't understand how to play it anymore...I'm good at Call of Duty 4 though. :)

I got work 12-9 today and i am off tomorrow. I'm planning on going running down at lake scranton tomorrow afternoon.

no more luck on that dating site. a fat bitch messaged me, so i was a little pissed and deleted the email. i'm pretty sure i put it clear in my profile that i'd like someone that enjoys working out, running, outdoors stuff...

I know this was used for House MD's opening theme

but, I think it's good enough, to get the mood going

I lost three ppl in my family in the past year, whom were veterans

I took the flag that we had this morning and flew it, and just recently, brought it down, tearfully.

No work for me tomorrow! Work today was boring, yet the time seemed to fly! :) of course, there was no free lunch in the back...cheap nike shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home and washed my dishes. :) one chore out of the way, just gotta take trash down tomorrow and clean out my car. (water bottles everywhere) Going to head over to the gym or lake scranton tomorrow, depending if it rains.

I'm gonna go play some Xbox 360 for a while before i go to sleep.

It looks like a lonely day off....my one friend is in the hospital cause he has diabetes and his sugar went too low, and my other friend i go running with is in Harrisburg taking the civil service test.

I just did a little warmup, so I'm gonna go run before it starts raining.

Ed.. High School sucks for a lot of people unless you are popular. For me, it was so bad I attempted suicide... but i am all better now.. i got my revenge.. MUH HA HA HA HA ;)

Last day in the Seattle area. Had a great time. If you are a friend on my facebook you probly saw some of the pictures i took. I will always remember the view i had Friday on San Juan, on top of a 300 foot hill. To the west I could see Vancouver Island, to the south I could see the Olympic Mountains, and to the East I could see the rest of the islands, and Mount Baker in the Cascade Mountain Range. and all around me the sea. Spectacular, and breathtaking are a few words to describe the view

Heading back home tomorrow

This weekend was beautiful, glad you had nice weather on your visit. Not to many people think about all the beautiful sights we have out here, most only think we get lots of rain and that's where the conversation ends.. :)

Archived