Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got another call from Ying.. the Chinese lady. she was "looking for switch under sink" and needed help. I asked her if her garbage disposal was working, and she said "Yes. Disposal no work, need to find switch under sink" so she was having trouble finding the reset switch. I told her to look for a red switch on the bottom the disposal unit. she found it and I could hear the disposal running "OH! thank you... thank you wery much". After some more questions it sounded like she had something in there jamming the disposal and she should clean it out by grabbing what is in there.

She wanted to call me tomorrow so she could clean it out. So i am going to call her tommorrow. Damn... I want to meet her now but I can't I have to wait til my next paycheck in about 2 weeks

SHe speaks very good english... just has a bad accent. I also need to speak slowly so she can understand me. I always enjoyed learning about asian cultures and customs. Instead of "Jack of all trades" they say "A man who cuts with a thousand dull knives"

I am going to scrounge up some funds and go try to meet her this weekend.

Helping my actress friend move across Boston tonight.

Kinda sucks that she's leaving the same town I live in... but since I never actually saw her around town anyway (all our meetings seem to take place at a third location) I don't think it will make any real substantial difference.

She mentioned the other day she has a couple of bit parts in the 2nd Steve Martin 'Pink Panther' movie. (Which filmed around here a while ago.) I might have to see it now just to try to spot her.

Can't imagine I'd have any need or desire to see it otherwise, however...

Almost forgot the monthly projection...

Posts @ midnight, May 31: 1,595

Projected posts @ year-end: 3,828

Schweet.

Still an improvement on last year's numbers... so that's good. Don't want to go backwards, that's for sure...

Well our weekend was sweet. Sun has been out for a week strait now. Mid 80s. :thmbup1:

My son had his "cub olympics" on Saturday. It's a cub scout/webloes thing.

they had 10 events. He placed in the top 3 in 7 of the events. He looked like Micheal Phelps when he got home. :)

1st in push ups. He had 67 in a minute

1st in sit-ups... 51 in a minute

1st in frisbee toss.... Had to toss them through rings. Rings had point values.

2nd in standing long jump... 6 ft 5in (Wife said he had close to 7ft on one jump but he fell backwards.)

3rd in 50M dash 11.12sec

3rd in the baseball throw...117 feet

3rd in the football kick... 54 feet..

A very proud parent moment... :)

@Gunner: SOunds like a very proud father momment. Glad to see your son is following in the Stallion's footsteps

@Ed: I sense an opening to ask her if she would want to see the movie with you, so she could show you the parts she is in. Who knows it might lead to having her show you her in parts

Okay this is gold. and OMG dealing with Star wars!!!!

Talked to Ying again today. She was watching Empire Strikes Back. her co-workers suggested she watch the Star wars movies Chronologically and she has found she likes the movies.

This is Red five I am going in!

@Ed: I sense an opening to ask her if she would want to see the movie with you, so she could show you the parts she is in. Who knows it might lead to having her show you her in parts

I pretty much did that... though I have no idea if the movie has even been released yet, or is on DVD or what. I don't think I ever saw it advertised around here.

She said it's been out in Japan already, and that her parents went to see it.

(EDIT: It came out here in February. It might be on DVD soon...)

It might be a moot point, anyway: I haven't completely given up hope... but it really doesn't seem to me like she wants to get involved in anything right now. Or at least maybe just not with me. I dunno.

She mentioned a couple of months ago that she might be moving.

I, nice guy that I am, (and trying very hard to get on her good side...) said something at the time like: "Well, if you ever need a hand, be sure to let me know..."

Words that came back to haunt me. :dozey:

It's OK... I probably just would have been just sitting around my house being sullen and bitter otherwise. I got a halfway decent dinner out of it, and some time alone in the van with her to talk.

It really wasn't that much stuff, (she's renting a single room) nothing was too heavy, and she probably would have been up the creek otherwise: her only other help was another even smaller, super-skinny Asian girl and that girl's boyfriend.

They'd probably still be working at it.

Yeah... like I said: I haven't completely given up hope.

In the van she started talking about some of the creeps and weirdos who come onto her all the time, and how she hates that. And a little about some of the guys she dated... and how that was mostly bad.

Which is mainly why I think she's not really ready to get back into anything right now.

yeah it was like all the lifetime/hallmark/ion/oxygen channel drama just came right out of the television and punched me in the face.

2 out of 3 coin toss made the first quarter of the year very interesting for me.

lol, true. It's too much drama, like...overkill.

here's almost the whole script of how it went down:

First of all, my coworker gets me this number, says the chick is like in her late 20's, so i'm like ok, cool....i called her and left a message. she calls me back and wanted to meet, so i met her on my lunch break and went to subways and talked for a bit, she looked about late 20s, but i didn't ask her how old she was, cause i didn't really care, she didn't look older than 30. so i am done with my coffee and say eh i'll give you a call and we'll hang out sometime. ended up going to her house on my next day off, watched some movies and had a sub, didn't really get physical. that's when she asked how old i thought she was and i was like 'eh, 28?' and she was like 'no, i'm 32' and i was like 'cool'...and she seemed like a nice girl

anyway, before my next day off she called and told me the truth, that she's 41, and i almost puked over the phone. :D then i got on here and was like 'WTF!!!!!!!!!' and just calmed down, thought about it for a good 2 hours, then was like 'ok, coin toss!!!!!' and well...ended up calling back and leaving a message apologizing for my reaction. then i called her the next day and was like 'hey i still wanna date you' and well, i went over to her place and well..we watched a movie and i made out with her and it seemed alright, so i figured what the hell...and well...slept with her a few times...

then valentines day came and well, that night i was out with some friends and i had called her saying i was gonna be over before i went home, well that kinda didn't happen and she got offended i guess, so left a buncha messages like she was going out of town with some of her friends, etc **** trying to make me jealous...

then i wake up the next day and my mom's flipping out cause i told her the night before i was dating a 41 year old woman, and well she had to ask stupid questions and i was like, **** this interrogation resistance bull**** and spilled the beans that i was ****ing her too, which pissed both my parents off....then i call her and she's all pissed at me, and i'm like 'wtf' so i go over and she thought i was going to forget about her, and went insane and smoked a pack of cigerretes, threw out some of my movies (whch i made her recover, btw), and wrote that stupid hate letter (which i made her take out of the trash so i could read it), after all that bs i forgave her, and gave her another chance.

ended up discussing moving in, and well i was like mmm....ok i'll move in, cool. and started setting up my computer, xbox, etc, and she started to get worrisome and called my mom and talked to her about me (in a demeaning way) saying i should grow up, i'm not her son, etc. and me being stupid was like 'eh whatever, bitches really ARE crazy, i'll ignore it....' so i just tuned her out for a few days, anyways while i'm at work she called my parents and my mom put my dad on the phone and they started arguing and ****. then my dad came over to walmart when i was on lunch break and was all 'YOU GOTTA LEAVE HER RIGHT NOW.' in that attitude that i can't ****ing stand, so i rebelled....went back into work and then she called and was apologizing and **** saying i needed to come home, etc. and so i was like ok...so i got management to let me leave early, and well i went in with the intention of leaving cause i was ****ing stressed over both sides pulling at me, and well her apologies seemed sincere, and well...coupled with sex, it made it hard, and well i told her i was gonna just leave her if she kept acting crazy, and she was crying and ****...

then this other **** happened...

ever see the movie 'no vacancy' with the people pounding on the doors and ****? My parents AND the cops did that to me and her cause i didn't pick up the phone when my parents were calling the house, or answer the door when they started knocking and yelling my name. It scared the ****ing **** out of her, but me...having just watched No Vacancy 2, thought it was funny as hell. I'll never forget that ****!!!

the next day we went to this really nice bed and breakfast place, and had a pretty good time talking and stuff...

a few days later my mom calls and says i should just leave, and she has stuff on the answering machine i should listen to, i was like 'no i dont want to listen to it' and well..i probably should have.

Then like 5 days later, coming home from NYC and finding all my clothes, computer, xbox ,all outside on the porch, I should have left right there and then. She hallicinated that I was driving my car behind her, talking on my cell phone, when i was in NYC and my cell batteries died (and i didn't feel like calling from a friend's phone...)

So i gave her another chance....put all my stuff in, she seemed to be ok the next few days, then that night i told kim about the answering machine messages and she was like 'what, i didn't leave any messages!' so that friday i called my parents so we could both listen to the answering machine, well it was basically her asking if i owed any money to them or whatever, and my parents were like 'you should honestly ask him, etc' and i was like 'is that all, that's not a big deal, why are you all making a big deal of this?' anyway she got pissed and yelled at them...it was one of those half-messages where the person doesn't hit stop on the answering machine when they just pick up the phone as the am is coming on.

then...parade day, she hid the keys on me, i didn't know where the hell i put them, so i called my friends and they came and picked me up... then when i was having a good time with my friends down there she calls up saying crazy **** (she wanted us to move away cause she was scared her ex husband was going to hurt us or some ****), which basically really pissed me off, because it made no sense, so i told my friends after i hung up that i'm done with her. Then i proceeded to drink kamikazes, which i wasn't pacing myself and i got really ****ed up.

My friends called her and she didn't want them to bring me over there if i'm throwing up, and she didn't believe them when they told her they were taking me to the hospital. she didn't even make an effort to come to the hospital.

When I woke up, and discovered all the bull****, as hard as it was, I said hell with her...

Then a few days later I fought with depression and misery, my parents were gone on vacation and i was by myself...that sucked. work sucked. everything just sucked. I even considered going back to her, but I held my ground.

Never again will I allow a woman to get as many chances as I gave her.

Archived