Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people need to be more bitter and angry like me
I like your proposal, and would like to sign up for your course.

Bitter I've got... I just need to learn to channel that into an effective, seething hatred.

To effectively channel bitter into seething hatred, something really needs to be so embittering (OMG, apparently that is a word) that you grow to loath what made you bitter, and turn the loathing into hate. It's a fairly easy process. I was embittered by Best Buy, and now loath the company's policy on internal hiring, and is growing to hate the process. Some say that I already hold this hatred.

I disagree, if I truly hated the process, there would be no Best Buy in Greece, NY.

just finished the co-op campaign of army of two. still have alot of weapons to unlock yet..

I put in Assassin's Creed earlier, relearned how to fight. I want to beat this game...not sure if I'll find all the flags for those achievements though...takes too much time.

I was defending the shore from 3 families of Canadian Geese who were doing thier usual eat/crap. A neighbor tried using a firecracker, and it really didn't do much. So I pulled out my 100mw laser. They flew off shore after threatening them, and flashing them a few times.

Ying also called me. She wants to meet Saturday at a Sushi Bar. This will be date #6 for the year.

Went to the IMAX theatre yesterday to see night at the museum. Anyone been to an IMAX show? The screen is 60 tall by 80 wide with a 12,000W surround sound system. :thmbup1: Transformers will be there later this month. It's in Seattle so it's not real convienent though.

Went to the IMAX theatre yesterday to see night at the museum. Anyone been to an IMAX show? The screen is 60 tall by 80 wide with a 12,000W surround sound system. :thmbup1: Transformers will be there later this month. It's in Seattle so it's not real convienent though.
Saw Dark Knight and Star Trek in IMAX.

Trek was a bit too jumpy to really be enjoyed fully in IMAX. I liked the Batman film better in that presentation.

But the sound is pretty intense. I dig that. A lot of theaters have really crappy sound.

Walked for a couple of hours after work last night. Gave myself some epic blisters... but it doesn't look like my schedule or the weather will cooperate for outdoors exercise for the rest of the week, so I took advantage while I could.

Woke up with a hellishly sore throat this morning. Pollen allergies most likely... though I won't rule out swine flu just yet. :dozey:

Will make for a fun day if I'm sick, though. More school-kids orchestra concert tonight. Oh goody. :rolleyes:

Posting here as Scar Da Kookee suggested. Trying to organise a petition. Check out here: http://www.petitiononline.com/swrs3d/ But seems RSN people are not going to give a massive support. Read here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196610 :(

:jab: hey you!

post some updates on yer life! *shakes fist*

thats what i ment about you showing up during your random times :p

just incase ppl think that cus i show up to read the thread several times a day, and not post anything...

it's cus nothing's changed.

still jobless, still looking for a new one. and helping out my dad with yard work.

I think the girl I was seeing just got engaged. I wasn't really writing about it here, but it was still more or less on with us up until about six weeks ago. I have never felt worse in my entire life.

crash the wedding!!!!!!!!

Archived