Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i made it to webelos and quit. i never even got my bear patch.

He is getting a little tired of the den meetings especially when they interfear with his baseball games. He likes camping though. :thmbup1: I started in cub scouts, then webelos and made it to boyscouts. Didn't do the eagle scout thing though. I had a great time.

Working again.. :indif:

My mom never signed me up for any of those groups. I don't know if that was such a good thing or not. At the time I guess I didn't care one way or another.

I did go to a day camp for several summers in a row when I was 5 through 10. I'm still friends with a couple of people I met there.

He is getting a little tired of the den meetings especially when they interfear with his baseball games. He likes camping though. :thmbup1: I started in cub scouts, then webelos and made it to boyscouts. Didn't do the eagle scout thing though. I had a great time.

Working again.. :indif:

I made it into boyscouts, but year round soccer made actually doing it pretty impossible

keyan, what's the latest?

I haven't heard back from her yet. She usually spends all weekend with her family, so I'm not surprised she didn't call back over the weekend, though. I'm going to give her another call Monday night.

The more I think about this, the more completely weird it seems. Who gets engaged to a guy after dating him for 6 weeks, especially when he was in the seminary three months before, didn't know if he wanted to pursue things with her two months before, and when she was seriously considering someone else at the same time? And what priest would seriously consider getting these people ready for marriage in that situation? I just don't understand any of this. Hopefully I can get some damn answers tomorrow, because I've got to be honest - this is really driving me crazy. I spent nearly two years trying to close the deal with this girl (and I don't mean have sex with her), and granted her move messed all that up, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

Gears of War is awesome!!! though i am really starting to hate the wretches. they're too fast!! Assassin's Creed, I got pretty far in it, just assassinated one of the bosses, the plot is getting interesting.

Just wait till you face the lambent wretches in Insane difficulty, if you plan to play it in Insane. :p

Life sucks, but I'm used to it. This year seems to get progressively worse for me. Everytime something good happens to me, it seems something comes to kick me back down farther than before. Oh well.

Real busy weekend.

Went on Date with Ying

Helped parents with Mulching and cutting some tree's

went sailing

Practiced my Disc Golf drives at a ball park

Went Disc Golfing

Biked about 10 miles

Enjoyed a cook-out party

and relaxed both days watching the sunset

went to a tracker pull yesterday, it was also one of my brother's last days in town before driving to cali

he's in the coast guard, and getting sent to hawaii, that bastard.

Dude.. lessen your misery by getting him to allow for guest housing for a trip of your own. All you need to pay is airfare and you get a cheap room

Otherwise send him mean letters of disapprovel

aw is wittle r15 afwaid of a lil thunder?

no, it's just annoying.

I went out in it anyway, it was hailing too, by the time i left the gym the storm was over so me and my friend went to the track, as another storm was incoming.

Ask why you would send them?... Or WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE THEM?!??? :eek:

:joy:

Tough day to concentrate at work: They have been working on the roof directly above my head all day, and making a racket. (Hammering, drilling, sawing, scraping...)

I have no idea what the hell they are doing up there, but at one point I had to abandon a phone call I got because it was so noisy in the room. I spent most of the day at my desk with earplugs in.

I hope they won't be doing the same tomorrow... or I think I'll call it quits early and work from home. Ugh.

:( Bummer, dude... but that doesn't mean all hope is lost. She could just be dealing with unforeseen events. It doesn't necessarily mean she has abandoned you completely.

Be patient, and keep trying to show you are still interested... but not so much that you seem desperate, needy or creepy.

It's a delicate balance... one I'm not sure I have under control myself.

An interesting development with...the girl. I called her again tonight and left another message asking her to call me back. She texted me back, saying she was too busy, but I could e-mail. I told her my e-mail wasn't working (which is conveniently true), and I asked her to take a few minutes, she said she was too busy. I said it seemed like she was avoiding me. She replied again and said no, she really was too busy, plus she thought e-mail and text would be better.

So here we have lie number 1. She wasn't too busy, because in the amount of time it took to sent all these texts, we could have had an actual conversation. She pretty much admits she doesn't want to talk to me.

So anyway, I asked why she preferred text and e-mail. She said a few reasons, one of which that she was...too busy. So I pointed out that in the time we were texting we could have easily talked, and I asked what the other reasons were. She replied that she'd rather not get into it, text and e-mail were just better for her.

I then replied that that was rather cryptic and haven't we always been good enough friends to tell each other what's on our minds? She didn't reply to that, and that was nearly an hour ago.

Now, I must ask myself...what the hell? I am a 28 year old man. I have a real job, a nice office, a good car, and some fancy dress shoes. So why in the name of **** am I texting back and forth like this with an ex-girlfriend like I am in freaking homeroom in Jr. high? Can two adults who did not part on bad terms not have a real adult conversation?

Even if she is not engaged, this is incredibly stupid, and either way, I cannot believe she is displaying this much of a lack of fortitude. I was just hurt before, but now I am starting to get angry. Not that I intend to let on. Let us see how far she intends to take this nonsense.

Dude... someone who relies on Texts or e-mails over real conversations has problems. Or is trying to cover something up. If she cannot be level with you, don't waste your time.

And yea, I know it isn't all doom and gloom with Ying yet, I will find out tonight. It is just unusual for her to not communicate

Archived