Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Dude... someone who relies on Texts or e-mails over real conversations has problems. Or is trying to cover something up. If she cannot be level with you, don't waste your time.

I'm not spending time on it. I just want the answer to a simple question. And I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching her try to weasel out of it.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the state government. had to deploy some state hwy dept(IDiOT IL Dept of Transportation)

they let me know as teh training started, "OH, this doenst work with IE8, we didnt think anyone would have switched to it yet"

my reply is, "its now on windows update as a critical update, and no one told me the browser version or type mattered until now"

thanks jackholes

I am seriously thinking of getting a part time job right now. About 1/3 of my paycheck gets eaten up by benifits/taxes and half of the net gets eaten up by rent. I need new tires and shocks on my car and there is no extra cash to pay for them.

I wouldn't mind some online thing that gets me 100-200 a week with just 10 hours of work. I tried that new google fire thing that people are talking about but I would have had to sign up for 3 other trial offers that could have zapped me for $100 if i missed opting out.

I was just hurt before, but now I am starting to get angry. Not that I intend to let on. Let us see how far she intends to take this nonsense.
My brother said me once: put yourself on a mountain and let her to climb up. I didn't listen to him and... lost nearly three years of my life, resigned from a job where I had great prospects, got my nerves shattered... Keyan, it is always good to ask yourself a simple question What I need in this situation? It is important not to get angry. Don't think up excuses for her, let her to devise her excuses and then look if they are sound enough. All the "engagement story" looks like a big lie. This is the primary indicator of evil, if there is a lie in something this can not be good. I think there is a very good soulmate for you who will be desperate to hear your voice, don't waste your time/life.

My brother said me once: put yourself on a mountain and let her to climb up. I didn't listen to him and... lost nearly three years of my life, resigned from a job where I had great prospects, got my nerves shattered... Keyan, it is always good to ask yourself a simple question What I need in this situation? It is important not to get angry. Don't think up excuses for her, let her to devise her excuses and then look if they are sound enough. All the "engagement story" looks like a big lie. This is the primary indicator of evil, if there is a lie in something this can not be good. I think there is a very good soulmate for you who will be desperate to hear your voice, don't waste your time/life.

I've tried that approach - they just look at the mountain and keep on walking :dozey:

I checked her blog again to see if there were any updates or responses, but that entry seems to have been pulled. Hm. She has another blog where she posts Jane Austin excerpts, and there are several excerpts about proposals there, though. I couldn't really tell what those passages were supposed to be about, though, without some context, and I'm sure as hell not reading any Jane Austin books.

I've tried that approach - they just look at the mountain and keep on walking :dozey:
Keyan, that's the point! You don't look for them, you look for her and she would climb this mountain, but she will not... she will stop, look at the mountain and never leave... then you come down. On the other hand, if your answer to the Question is "Yes, I want her" then go and get her. It seems that they get frustrated when we are unsure and I think it is quite logical. Again, small details are very important... watch the signs...

was planning on a good night of cod4 and vodka lemonaide but....xbox live so merrily happens to be down for service....i made a drink just big enough so i wouldn't have to go get refills....now i'm a bit upset...time for some break.com

No answer from Ying last night. Had to talk to a friend last night to cheer me up. Also did a bit of wrestling with my Kitty using a "tackle Bag". He got a bit overzealous and put a good 2 inch long scratch on my shin that bled real bad. It's fine now that I put some Neosporin on, and clotted

Bought a couple of CDs I've been wanting for a while yesterday:

King Crimson: THRAK

Cream: Live at Royal Albert Hall (2005)

Had a pretty good walk after work yesterday, too. A couple of hours. The weather was perfect for it. Tonight should be the same.

I have a meeting this afternoon about an opera that wants to come into our hall. They want the world on a shoestring budget. Ain't gonna happen. Gotta lay some smackdown on this before it gets too far.

Either someone needs to change the status of the show and come up with some real money for it... or they're going to have to lower some expectations.

or just ignore her, permanately

I vote for this method.

Don't put yourself through her BS. She has some issues right now that she needs to deal with it sounds like. Honesty being one of them.

Don't give her a second thought.

I gotta say: I am one of those folks who much prefers heavy discussions in text (which generally means email these days...) form. It helps me clarify and solidify my thoughts and positions... and you don't have the messy emotional responses and interruptions from the other end.

It kinda sounds like she might be too.

I understand that certain conversations SHOULD happen in person... but if it can't be in person and my choices are between phone and email... I will almost always choose email.

However: If I am already on the phone with someone... I'm not going to hang up and send a message at that point. And all her given reasons sound shady at best.

But I can see the benefit of having certain communication in written form.

Maybe if she can't bring herself to say the words or hear your voice in the context of that conversation, then perhaps she should write you a good, old-fashioned honest-to-goodness hand-written letter. Y'know: Stationary, fountain-pens, script... the works.

I've had a surreal day. I feel kinda like the forces of the universe are really trying to tell me something... but I'm just too dumb to connect all the dots.

For example: Tonight, while I was walking after work, I was thinking to myself: "I really need to take control of things, be much more positive about the things that happen to me, and REALLY try not to automatically see the bad in people..."

JUST as I had that thought, someone splashed liquid on my face from a moving car that passed from behind me, and yelled out the window "Ha ha! It's PISS!"

:mad:

Well... So much for not despising the rest of humanity. Positivity right out the window. :dozey:

I don't think that's really what they hit me with... but honestly: it kinda doesn't matter.

Let's put it this way: If I had one of those nifty little Glocks I shot a couple of weeks back on me when that happened,.. I'd now be behind bars for at least attempted...

About an hour passes on my walk from that point, and now I'm really fuming... looking at the world from just about the darkest place imaginable.

And as I'm walking I start thinking about the actress friend I've been somewhat pursuing, and how It really doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I pretty much haven't seen or heard from her since I helped her move, and it's probably best to just give it up.

As I am just about finalize the decision in my mind to abandon hope on that front, I hear my name being called from another passing car... it's her, with her new roomate, coming from a market here in town that she really liked to go to.

Of course... I couldn't talk with her long, as they were blocking traffic with their car, and at that time I was in really no mood to chat...

But again... the timing was ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY perfect.

I still don't really believe in the supernatural... but this evening kinda gave me pause...

The message I'm being sent seems mixed at best, however... I simply would have no idea how to interpret it if I did choose to take it as a sign or omen.

Here's hoping tomorrow is far less annoying and confusing. It would still be nice to get through a full 24 hours without wishing death on somebody and having murder in my heart, though.

Archived