Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Yesturday was actaully quite busy.

I went to my parents and helped my Dad adjust a trailer he got for my Laser. Then we went to the Grumpy Troll in Mt. Horeb. They had some really good beer's, and the food wasn't bad either.

When we got back we finished up the adjustments on the trailer, and even partially rigged the boat except for the Main sheet and the traveler... I think I am missing some rope.

Then I helped him clean the gutters of the house and it was time to go home. I got the movie "BUckaroo Banzi" (one of the best movies ever IMHO) and watched the extended directors cut.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Women don't always think logically; they are frequently ruled by their emotions, and I'm sure she didn't see this as dishonesty, just avoiding a situation that was better avoided.

OK, I hate to be the one to say it but don't kid yourself Keyan.

She knew you loved her very much and would of swam the ocean to be with her. It was the least she could do to tell you, she owed you that much, to at least be truthfull instead of just trying to avoid ya.

I'll be the first to agree with ya that women are very emotional and don't think strait at times. But that can't be used as a crutch in situations that pertain to peoples hearts.

Your a great guy and you deserve better.

Yesturday after work my car wouldn't start. I had a charge, but the engine went "What?" and did nothing. So i popped the hood, checked the connections on the starter, put the hood down. and it started. Is their such a thing as a green thumb for Vehicles?

Going ot be a scorcher today. 93 degree's and humid. This is the time I enjoy working at a place that has the dock at 40 degree's

I still feel...amazingly bad. Talked (e-mailed) with the girl some more, but I'll spare you the details.

I guess if there's one good thing about all this, it's that I've been so stressed that I'm about 15 pounds lighter than I was two weeks ago. Not that I especially needed to lose weight.

What the hell is "certified color"?!?? :confused:

Dozed off almost the second I got home. (5-ish...)

Just woke back up.

Guess I was tired.

Good luck to me getting back to sleep tonight. Well... At least I don't have to be back in to work until 1 tomorrow.

What the hell ever happened to just downing Mt. Dew and all it's glory?

hell i used to mix dew from a gas station fountain supply with a can of sobe adren.

tasted like spew, but hell i had the jitters for hours :D

having a ****ty gamer night. losing alot, maybe cod4 isn't the game of the night, thinking of switching to Halo 3 solo and going through the insanity of legendary....

and to top it off big black ants have invaded my apartment. i killed one, and its brother came along and picked it up. i killed him too. maybe i should vacuum i do have chip crumbs on the floor from 2 days ago. :(

Well, despite being sick last night. it looks like I am well enough to go to work.

I don't know what it was, but my nose was running like a firehouse and I was sneezing like crazy. All I could think of was that it was a imbalance of my system going from a 40 degree environment to a 95 degree environment back to a 70 degree

And now it looks like i got a muscle spasum in my neck. Hurts like hell

And now it looks like i got a muscle spasum in my neck. Hurts like hell
I get those once in a while.

Always a crap time...

And 15... once the ants find their way in, they leave a trail for others to follow. You'll be seeing more unless you get rid if the source of food, and destroy the chemical trail.

And I always use Ortho Home Defense all the way around the house, and especially near doors and windows. I usually don't see them again after that.

well as long as they're not fireants i could care less, but i do need to clean up the place and take out the garbage before i leave tomorrow.

i'm going to relax today, i think. might go running later this afternoon, my shin splints no longer exist, it's now...achilles tendinitis...i WANT to run every day, and i am getting faster, i ran 4 seconds faster yesterday than i did the last time i ran at the track, so at least i'm keeping a pace....but i need to be 3 minutes faster, meaning I gotta cut about 23 seconds off each lap. (8 laps)

Archived