Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking of getting some new (cut price) games... to hopefully spur me into playing regularly again.

Maybe Force Unleashed. Probably Bioshock. Assassin's Creed, maybe?

Anyone here play the Fable games? I hear they're good...

odd, apparently i was supposed to work today 3-11. don't know why, cause i thought i was getting more hours for NEXT week not this week, wtf. it's 10pm right now. looks like im going to get hell for it tomorrow. :(

Fable II is pretty awesome.

watched transformers 2 today

i think i made jango ticked at me for me calling him and saying that i wanted to go "now" at that time, and didnt want to wait 2-1/2hrs til he got out of work....

[edit]

on other note:

Crackles:

I want to go out and have a decent dinner again and have more intellectual conversations, which i have made clear that I enjoy and need more of.

your pick

my bill this time :3

cancelled force unleashed order on amazon.com, went to walmart and picked it up with my 10% discount. a few bucks more and not risking a scratched disc. so far the game is excellent, the first level was awesome. i'm playing on the hardest difficulty available. :)

It's raining here again. Awesome. :rolleyes:

Well... So much for summer. :dozey:

Going to see a play tomorrow night with my actress friend and a group of her friends. A play about censorship. With lots of nudity of the cast.

This should be interesting...

woke up a bit early today, my one friend called me right before my alarm was set to go off.

i gotta work 12-9 today then i'm goin out for a few hours...gotta work 2-11 as a cashier tomorrow. bleh. probably gonna take heat for not showing up yesterday.

It's raining here again. Awesome. :rolleyes:

Well... So much for summer. :dozey:

Going to see a play tomorrow night with my actress friend and a group of her friends. A play about censorship. With lots of nudity of the cast.

This should be interesting...

maybe you should uh..........'relax', beforehand.......

Saw "I love you, Beth Cooper" last night, pretty darned funny.

Clarifications:

She's not really my girlfriend. (I'm still working that angle... though I'm somewhat resolved to gracefully accepting the "only friends" reality if and when that comes.)

And she's not actually acting in it. (Some friends of hers are.)

We are just going there to see it. (For free...)

But I'm kinda guessing there will be some kind of after-show party with the cast I get dragged along to (there always is...) and I'll be trying to make some kind of conversation with people I was watching naked a just few minutes earlier. ("Hey! I dig your birthmark!")

Plus... If I drive her home afterwards, finding topics of conversation in the car might be strained... "So... I'm really horny now! How about you?"

But hey... it's naked people... on stage... for free!

:D

Beats whatever other plans I didn't have for this Saturday night.

:joy:

Hmmm... Thanks, but I don't need the extra pressure right now.

She's having problems with the AC unit I installed. I might have to go over there and troubleshoot, or help her remove it.

She hates her current apartment too... looks like she'll be moving again soon.

Yes... but it's a cheap place... and you do get what you pay for.

It is a bit of a dump. I think she was hoping to move into a cheaper place and save up some money... but this place is too low-rent, and she's finding it's not worth the hassle.

It's old and funky, things are falling apart... and her roommates are slobs. And I guess they have bugs in the apartment.

Summary:

Took her A/C unit all apart and cleaned out some patches of mold (it isn't a brand-new unit...)

Hopefully that fixes any allergic reactions she was getting when she runs it.

The play was really funny in spots. The on stage nudity was... uhhh... awesome! :D

One actress got totally naked,.. and while perhaps not up to men's magazine standards... was perhaps the best naked female body I've seen in person in a long time. (Well... that didn't involve a bunch of folded 1-dollar bills, that is.) ;)

There was a wee tiny bit of cottage cheese butt... and a trip to the wax spa wouldn't be totally objectionable... but the tats and piercings were all cute and in all the right spots, and the top end was... divine.

:joy:

My friend wasn't feeling too good all day, (she almost didn't go...) so we cut the date short. And that's really the only way I think I can define it... this WAS a date since we were there alone together (none of her other friends showed...); I picked her up and dropped her off; bought her snacks (I would have bought dinner... but she wasn't up for that...); and paid for parking.

Certainly FELT like a date anyway...

She never got ill... but she asked me to pull the car over a couple of times. I think the heat and humidity combined with a lack of sleep and not eating right this week got to her. Sounds like she's been burning the candle at all ends as well.

It was kinda a bad night to be in that part of Boston anyway.... the first warm, dry Saturday night in weeks; a couple of blocks away from Fenway; and right next door to the arena with the Katy Perry concert. The streets were crazy.

So I drove her right back to her place as soon as it was over... completely gentlemanly.

Didn't seem like a great time to try to put any moves on. Sooooo... to answer the questions I know are already forming: No... There was no offstage nudity to be seen tonight.

*Sigh* :rolleyes:

My luck...

Archived