Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if she wasn't my best-friend's soon-to-be ex, I don't think I'd go there. She's cute, but not my type. Way too skinny. (If you go back to the pics I posted from last Thanksgiving, she's probably in a few of them.)

But she's done a lot of modeling too.

In fact, she told me that she and M. have a fashion show together coming up, and that I should come out and see them.

I'm not exactly sure how that would go over... I always get invited to the acting stuff... but so far, not so much on the modeling stuff.

that's cool that you get invited to all that cool stuff. go there and take some pics man!! :p

i went to bed early last night (1:30) woke up to my alarm at 7:30. gonna go run the track before work. Hopefully running every day i'll lose a little weight (i need to lose at least 10-15 pounds).

Hoping there's no more key marks on my car when i go out there this morning...not sure how to go about the situation...i don't really care that my car is getting keyed, it's just annoying. i'm hoping when i get new tires on it they don't get slashed. i wouldn't exactly be overjoyed if that happens.

It always is.

And after watching several of my friend's and co-worker's marriages and relationships dissolve simultaneously in the last several months, I'm starting to doubt it's easy for anybody,.. ever.

the first couple months to a year are usually pretty easy.

both parties are being extra nice/polite generally and not realy speaking their mind.

even once you get past that, when you move in together, ******** will hit the fan and its a fights for a while to figure it all out.

Keyan: I say go for it, but make sure you play it slow and casual. Sure it might be pseudo using her to help yourself, but if you are careful you wont accidentally front that you are more into it than you really are, and honestly trumps all most of the time.

KK: which girl is this? have you stopped casually dating others to date this one more seriously?

ed: now thats what I'm talking about. expand and conquer!

luka: welcome to the states bud! how was the wedding??

Did a few things around the house before going over a friend's house for a cookout.

After the cookout we went bowling. My best game was about 120. Not great... but considering it's been years since I've done any bowling (and more than a decade since I've done anything other than Candlepin) I thought it was OK.

My friend broke 170 on his first game. He was on fire.

I came in second (out of 4) every game. Not amazing... but I feel it's a respectable showing for someone as horribly rusty as I am.

Should've asked me to come. ;)

But that's OK...all I wanted to do pretty much all weekend was stay home and watch the bowl.com stream of the women's world championships when it was on. :)

What up guys. Been pretty busy the past few weeks. Had a little 4 day camping trip, Sons baseball games, working some O/T and trying to stay cool. Almost all of last week it was in the high 90 and low 100s. Way out of character for around here. 85-90 is pretty warm but we hit 103 a few times.

Way to much... :eek:

ed: now thats what I'm talking about. expand and conquer!

Yeah... I guess that's what it's going to have to come to. The order of the day...

I just really don't want to. :rolleyes:

I take so long and have a hard enough time just getting comfortable and opening up to only one person that the prospect of doing all that again... maybe multiple times... depresses me. :(

I'm just as tempted to call it quits again, and try very hard not to think about it anymore.

KK: which girl is this? have you stopped casually dating others to date this one more seriously?

This is the one from the last date i had, went up to her place the 25th in La Crosse. I asked her this very question when I was leaving and she said she we were not at that point of being exclusive. Tho she called me late Sunday morning, saying her Dad wants to meet me at the La Crosse Oktoberfest in the end of September, while she is planning to come down to visit me next Saturday the 15th.

At the momment my heart really isn't into finding another relationship. But yea, i think we are both wanting to get into a serious relationship... it is just too soon IMHO

I am at a loss right now, and worried that my attraction for her is only because she is attracted to me. (It hasn't happend that often) and she is slightly more overweight then I really find "Optimal" :confused: Granted she does exercise a lot doing Kickboxing, jogging and biking.

A lot of thinking needs to be done with what is on top of my head and not what is dangling betwean my legs :raise:

woke up 7:30, got to the track around 8:50...ran 2 miles in 18:53. I need to get faster!!!! damn it!!!!

went working 11-8.....got home looks like my recruiter tried to get a hold of me, didn't leave a message though, I suppose I'll call and report my progress and tell him I'll be ready for the apft on the 15th...just need to kick my ass for 11 days...hopefully i can pass it, or maybe he has good news that i don't need to pass the apft to get in and they'll just send me to MEPS....wishful thinking.

GUNNY! :D

*hasnt ran into gunny in a while*

how you doin?

Doing well. Life is good. My little girl turns 8 next week...:eek: Man how does this happen so fast. We go on vacation the 15th so that's another plus.

How are you Scar? :)

heya Gunner! long time no see.

I am still having to pay for my trip out there... had way to much fun

vacations will kill a savings account. :thmbup1: We are usually always spending way to much money on vacations then paying for it for months afterwards.

Doing well. Life is good. My little girl turns 8 next week...:eek: Man how does this happen so fast. We go on vacation the 15th so that's another plus.

How are you Scar? :)

well aside from my brother's 1yr anniversary of his death >.>

and my unemployment >.>

and my HD in my lappy dieing

ok! :3

I'm over it with my bro, yeah it sucks at times, but mainly when i drink too much

the unemployment checks are good

and i got this tower running

I think i may have kicked ass running today.....i did a lap walking then i ran a lap, then walked...then i ran 8 laps. i think, because my time was 17 minutes and 40 seconds. I'm not sure if I skipped a lap or just kept a decent pace the last mile. Going to run again tomorrow morning, my feet are used to it now and the pain isn't bad enough for tylenol.

called my recruiter, going to take a test saturday morning at 7:30am, i informed him i wasn't sure if i could pass it and needed a few more weeks before i'll be where i want to be. hopefully it's not ********ing hot out when i take the test and i pass it.

Time slips by... Most of you have been here 10 or more years at this point, remember. (Which is a kinda weird statistic in itself...)

Giant rock band last night. A lot of work... but it was kind of fun.

Meetings this morning. Gotta go in early. With the other hall manager out on maternity, and my boss moving into his apartment this week, I'm the only person in the office for the next week or so. Gotta hold down the fort.

Archived