Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lady and i got up about the same time this morn. Had some oatmeal, tea, and then did some grocery shopping for the weekend. then went to get some lunch at a brew pub. They had good drinks, but the food was ..eh... had a great garlic and artichoke dip. Now, my lady is off getting a her hair done, and i just got done taking a nap. Nothing exciting to report here.

Ed as far as Japanese new year, mostly it is food centered. Enjoy some good well prepared specialties. but after the ball drops, ask her for Fuasutokisu, but maybe in private. Usually doing things for the first time in a year are special.

and who is going to start next years thread? likely it should be the biggest loser. I nominate Keyan or R15 ;)

Oh yeah? I nominate your FACE.

Seriously, though, this year as sucked big time. 2008 started out so awesome and ended pretty well too, and 2009 was off to a promising start but then just went completely down hill. This whole decade has been a disaster, and I won't be sad to see it go.

But just to show a little optimism here, I'll end with some good news - I just made my last car payment. My 2007 Ford Fusion is now officially paid off. Woo-hoo!

Hmmm... just what I need: added pressure. :dozey:

Our concert here doesn't end until 10:30 this year... so by the time we tear down, and close up, and I drive across town and find parking, there's a distinct possibility that the moment may have passed.

However: If the opportunity presents itself tonight, I will try to take it.

Just got home. Yappy Hew Near! Nappy Yew Hear! Slappy Gnu Ear?

Well... I think you know what I'm trying to say...

Goodbye faithful old thread. You were good to us... but now you are old and frail,.. and incontinent... and it's time to be euthanized. (You... not us, that is. Well... I think...)

:joy:

Archived