Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... Here we go.

Snow... my old nemesis... we meet again!

Well... I don't think this was the storm the media predicted for us. Doesn't seem all that bad here. Bad enough though, I guess... a couple of hours of clean up ahead of me.

Gotta go to work tonight. That part won't be fun.

I have 2 feet as well. What does that have to do with snow? :dozey:

;P

Canadian Brass Band here tonight. Incredibly easy.

5 chairs. One mic. (For talking.)

Yawn.

Even though I'll probably come into work tomorrow for at least a brief appearance, my vacation starts tonight when this shift ends as far as I'm concerned.

Just made plans to spend Christmas Eve at a party... with M.... in Cambridge... at a fetish shop.

Uh,.. yeah... I have no idea either. Should be a... memorable way to spend the holiday this year, if nothing else...

SCAR!!! what a...

eh...

um...

to post more?! Hmm... planning trip to New York for New Year holiday. Can't keep up with all the deadliest deadlines I have put for myself. What a mess... By the way, may the Force be with you!

LUKA!!! you son of a..

eh...

um....

post moar!!

SCAR!!! what a...

eh...

um...

to post more?! Hmm... planning trip to New York for New Year holiday. Can't keep up with all the deadliest deadlines I have put for myself. What a mess... By the way, may the Force be with you!

I *might* be there. it depends on a few factors.

I have 2 feet as well. What does that have to do with snow? :dozey:

;P

Canadian Brass Band here tonight. Incredibly easy.

5 chairs. One mic. (For talking.)

Yawn.

Even though I'll probably come into work tomorrow for at least a brief appearance, my vacation starts tonight when this shift ends as far as I'm concerned.

Just made plans to spend Christmas Eve at a party... with M.... in Cambridge... at a fetish shop.

Uh,.. yeah... I have no idea either. Should be a... memorable way to spend the holiday this year, if nothing else...

What is the name of this fetish shop and where might I find it?

Do they have French maid outfits? I have a friend who's been looking for one and I see no reason why she shouldn't buy one >_>
No doubt.

I'm sure I'll look around and do a bit of 'window-shopping' while I'm there for items I'd like to see some of my lady friends in. :naughty:

I'm a bit wary to think what exactly might take place under the mistletoe at this party, however... :eek:

:joy:

First day of my holiday vacation. I have no plans. Might do nothing.

Yeah... well... we'll see.

It could end up being... frustrating.

To be around all that, getting a bit hot & bothered, and then not end up getting anywhere (yet again... :rolleyes: ) could prove to be far more depressing than just staying put at home.

But, on the other hand: How can you ever turn down an offer like that? :D

The curiosity of spending the rest of my life not knowing what might have gone down had I attended would probably kill me.

Let's just hope I have interesting stories to tell on the other side!

:joy:

Archived