Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

When I was younger, I was all about the older women.

Now, what I then considered "older" are now my age... or younger... :indif:

15... It sounds to me like your work buddy was trying to get you some. This could have all been a set up.

But it also sounds like she's still willing to show you a few things. Just don't be thinking this is "true love forever" stuff.

Still... you could just gear up and go for it, and get it out of the way.

Hmmm...

Work yesterday was super dull. Started working on that intranet page project. It's not too difficult,.. but it's gonna be slow going, I'm afraid. The pages are a mess, and I think it might just prove easier to just scrap the existing ones, and re-start from scratch with most of them.

Fell asleep way early. I hates me some Mondays...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R15: My advice - forget about this woman. She is an admitted liar, she talks about things that are totally innapropriate with someone she just met, and, well...she's 41. Treasure your virginity as the precious thing it is, find a nice girl your own age, and marry her. If you do not have the finances to get married right now, forget about women until you do.

Got the results of a Meyers-Briggs personality test I took for work today. Pretty interesting. Came up a "INTJ"... which in short is an introverted thinker (or, in other words, your stereotypical poorly socialized uber-nerd.)

None of it came exactly as a surprise... but I was fascinated at how closely some of the descriptions I read about what that means fit me to a "T."

There's an online approximation to the test I took. (I took that one too,.. and came up with EXACTLY the same results... pretty cool, I guess.)

It's here if you are curious.

Damn! There's a lot of us on right now!!! :eek:

Anyway: I probably won't go to work tomorrow. I don't know if the weather will be that bad or not... but I have a lot of **** to do.

It will probably be bad enough to make trying to commute a miserable experience... so I think I'll skip it.

i'm off the next 3 days. my ****ing gophone is about to run out of minutes, sucks about costing me $1 a day, $3 left on it. guess i could always just use the home phone, but this also requires the skill of evasion. my parents were to find out of my predicament...i don't want to know what they would do or tell me to do or smother me with. :(

Apparently I am a rational mastermind, and have the skills to take over the world.

I KNEW IT!

Now I just need the billions to carry out my diabolical plan!

Well... we are the same. That either puts us in competition... or we could team up and be an unstoppable force!

:joy:

I had the sneaking suspicion there were a few of us represented here...

Well... we are the same. That either puts us in competition... or we could team up and be an unstoppable force!

:joy:

I had the sneaking suspicion there were a few of us represented here...

and here I'm sitting with ideas on how to accomplish said domination :D

Archived