Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er... As in? :confused:

Not sure what you mean, exactly... I haven't left or anything.

I'm posting less overall these days... and mainly only to this thread when I do. Don't get out and socialize outside of the walls of XWA as much as I used to.

Is that what you meant?

Or are you seeing some wild out-of-character change in me I'm unaware of?

No, you got it. I haven't seen many posts from you in a while. Guess you just went to parts of the forums that I've never been to. Like this part here.

I thought you just disappeared like some other members.

Ah... OK.

Naw... I've just been stickin' mostly close to home base.

I still look around from time to time... but real life responsibility has bit into forum time a little bit... and my allotted measure of daily LucasForums minutes has been rationed down somewhat.

So I stick to what I know.

It's nice to know I've been missed, though... or at least someone noticed, anyway.

I'll try to poke my head into some of the other old haunts sometime soon and say "Hi!" wherever I can.

Work sucked. Driving sucked. Women I don't understand. People I dislike.

I would love to see the world burn in a zombie invasion. That would just be sweet.

Sounds like one of my typical moods. (Your INTJ is showing... :D )

Yeah... most of my days kinda follow that model.

Been in a pretty good mood the last coupla days, inexplicably...

Talked with a VERY old friend (30+ years...) who's in from out of town. We are going to meet up tomorrow night for dinner.

I'm really looking forward to that!

:)

Built several more bookcases for the cellar. It's starting to look like a room again. I could actually tolerate spending time down there once more... though I still have a bunch of work to do before it's really comfortable down there again.

Did several loads of laundry. (Ick.)

Cleaned up one VERY sloppy mess outside. (Double Ick.)

Blew off work... but everything shut down early anyway... so I saved myself a painful commute, followed by turning around to do it all again in reverse.

So, it was actually, on average, a far, FAR better day than it might have been, had I felt more conscientious and responsible concerning my job.

Are you kiddin'?!??

15 is currently fresh meat for a cougar on the prowl! :p

And just what the hell is this? 3 Swampies commenting in this thread on a single page?

Hmmm... Are we being invaded, perchance?

Let me assure you, this aggression will not stand, man...

Heck yes, they had people there making us omlettes, and there was sausage, bacon, bagels, croissants, and fresh fruit. Ususally that comes after the meeting, but today it was first, which, after eating all that, made it all the more difficult to stay awake when they were talking about marketing strategies or whatever. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, as usual.

I just realized something. I am using a computer inside, where it is 40 degrees (F) My nose is cold, my fingers are fine, and I am STANDING.

Unlike at home, wheer i have a great veiw outside it is 70 degree's, my nose is warm (from spicy food, or drinking), my fingers get sore, and i am sitting

Where I am standing right now I am at one end of a warehouse, and if I look to the West, I can see the far wall about 1000 feet away

Heck yes, they had people there making us omlettes, and there was sausage, bacon, bagels, croissants, and fresh fruit. Ususally that comes after the meeting, but today it was first, which, after eating all that, made it all the more difficult to stay awake when they were talking about marketing strategies or whatever. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention, as usual.

nice!

I'm sitting at my work computer... puttering at some menial tasks, waiting for the e-mail server to come back online so real work might get done, waiting for the audition on stage wraps up, listening to von Karajan conduct Beethoven's Fifth.

I've had worse days...

my computer is dying. something with the temperature. :(

been playing xbox 360 all damn day. almost close to finishing army of two, and i'm getting the hang of gears of war. gears of war is starting to get better. the locust monsters are pretty cool for enemies. i prefer them to the covenant from the halo trilogy.

i'm pretty bored right now. thinking of hanging out with my woman tomorrow.

next days off is when the storm strikes back...tuesday, wednesday, and thursday.

R15: My advice - find a nice girl your own age, and marry her.

not gonna happen. all the girls my age that i have known in my entire life, have treated me like ****.

I stopped believing in that true love bull**** this summer. humans are completely incapable of it in today's society, so holding out for that one person that is actually capable of it, is a ****ing waste of time.

it's OBVIOUS DOOM :)

what's your gamertag?

and the 'my own age' thing i was referring was keyan's post. i've also always gone for the younger women, and then the seemingly much-younger women. but now that i'm going out with a woman that's 16 years older than me, age doesn't seem an issue anymore.

Archived