Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last night I won my second curling game. for my sunday night team that I skip. In the 5th end my opponent had an easy chance to score two, but instead scored 1, which allowed me to take the lead in the 6th, and have the score tied in the 7th so I could go home with hammer. Game winning shot was an open draw where I needed to stop somewhere in a 10 foot circle, ended up only 2 feet away from it's center to win the game

That would be like me coming up in the 10th frame needing just something like 7 pins on 2 balls to win. :)

That would be like me coming up in the 10th frame needing just something like 7 pins on 2 balls to win. :)

Yea.. and then getting a strike in one.

Man, this is making me think about all the past regulars. Lt. Guilo, pb, guildy, Tek, so many others...

...Rosie *sigh* :(

Keyan

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical,

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;

Favorite showtune song ever!

yea what the hell happened to her?

Rosie or Guildy?

Gosh i really miss rosie

Should have stayed in the Navy until the private sector improved.

Seriously, it's the best job security in the world at this point. Considering applying and seeing if I still qualified for O.C.S at Annapolis.

not really.

what do you think is probably #2 on Obamas list to cut spending once he prints another trillion dollars, which he seems incredibly sure is just the thing to do, so much he had to keep me from watching house last night.

stupid ****bag

Archived