Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had to happen eventually...

yeah...they'll get over it. i hid the truth cause i wasn't sure what to tell them when the age thing came up. my moms more pissed than my dad. but i think in time, she'll get used to it and find something else to worry about. pessimistic naysayers :rolleyes:

i'll just do whatever the **** i want, i'm happy with my decision, that's all that ****ing matters to me. no regrets, just having a good time living my life the way i want.............

on a brighter note....i got pics!!!! going to post them tomorrow night. ^_^

i donno wtf is happening.. the Girl has e-mailed me twice since the date. Looks like I am going to get a 2nd date in the future.

I just hope she isn't using me to "practice" dating before going off with someone else. She hasn't dated for almost 11 years (10 years marriage, 1 year of being divorced) and FYI her ex left her for a co-worker. So Honesty and loyalty might be the keys to the relationship

Seems like perhaps I started a trend amongst the unattached XWA'ers with my oh-so-brief exploratory foray into romance last year.

Unfortunately, it seems that I'm the only one not currently benefiting from it.

Oh well... I'm determined not to let it bother me.

I hate work. That is all.

least you got work >.>

anywho, last week I authorized my sis's b/f who's living here to be apart of my car insurance

glad i did that.

cus with the warm we had for the past few days, it suddenly got cold, and well, ice is abound.

he dropped my sister off at work, cus her car is having work on it, at her work >.>

but when he was done with that, he drove to a small game store and when he was parking it, the ice that was frozen at where he was parking at, well it was like 3/4 inches.

he slid right into the building! well, my car a sentra, way too low for the nice big window pane, hit one of the bricks under the window, and caused a piece of the window to break off

well it sucks, but whadda know, as far as im concerned it's the guy who owns the lot thats at fault for not ever taking care of that lot.

gotta car up the insurance later

i donno wtf is happening.. the Girl has e-mailed me twice since the date. Looks like I am going to get a 2nd date in the future.

I just hope she isn't using me to "practice" dating before going off with someone else. She hasn't dated for almost 11 years (10 years marriage, 1 year of being divorced) and FYI her ex left her for a co-worker. So Honesty and loyalty might be the keys to the relationship

go for it. who cares if it's 'practice' don't think about the bull****, that's the key.

My long weekend just got off to a BEAUTIFUL start. :dozey: I had a bunch of plans for today... but they were all tossed out the window.

The toilet unexpectedly overflowed with VERY dirty water this morning. This was a surprise, because neither that flush or any of the recent previous ones were exactly "clog-worthy."

I'm not sure what happened... but I have now spent 4 hours and half a bottle of bleach disinfecting all the bathroom surfaces and throwing away stuff that had been on the floor.

I'm taking a break... and then I have to go down, and re-clean the cellar where all that water dripped down into. Oh goody.

Just when I got that room clean enough to live in again...

Can't win.

I had a rebound type of week...in Monday's practice, I had a 673 set that included a 253 game, and, in league, I regained a pin in average (now 179) that I had lost in a recent slide. Chalk this up to a lesson a couple of weeks ago and practicing on keeping my wrist position strong through my swing. It seems to have helped me make more spares, too, but I still think I miss too many.

Went to the Local mega-mall and regreted my choice because of all the Noisy crying screaming kids. Found a great deal on some Sci-Fi books at "B+N" tho. Only didn't do one thing i was suppose to do on all my errands, and that is going to be done tomorrow... hair cut

EDIT:

And happy If-you-are-single-you-are-loser-pond-scum day. Otherwise known as First Vallmark day

Ugh... it's been one hell of a brutal day.

First: I just couldn't escape being reminded that it is "National 'You-Suck-If-You-Are-Single' Day" no matter how hard I tried.

Then my toilet wished me a happy Valentine's Day and expressed it's love with the gift of raw sewage.

All my plans for getting a bunch of important errands done early, then taking it easy this evening flew right out the window with that event.

Spent most of my day cleaning up from that.

I guess I'll have to double down on errands tomorrow.

Even trying to do some fun things (vid games, drawing, guitar...) tonight hasn't gone so well. I'm just failing at everything I try today.

I think today was just destined to suck for me right from the start. It was written in the stars.

Archived