Home

XWA one year thread IV: The Clown Wars

K_Kinnison

Got haircut... but that's really the only of my stated plans to survive the day.

Started cleaning my room... but it got so involved that when I took a break I never went back. Finish tomorrow I guess...

Never touched the old PC. Tackle that some other day.

Played a little CoD and GRAW. Getting better... but I still suck by most standards.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm going to purchase FarCry 2. i read a few reviews and it looks too interesting not to purchase. though i'll be purchasing it on amazon.com unless i can find it new for cheaper than $35. :)

oh yeah i scared my bandits off today...i noticed they stopped in at 9:30 again, and were taking note of the printers in the spiderwrap....so i went to call the damn operator and she didn't pick up, by that time they noticed i was on the phone and vanished. i informed a member of management that they were in the store, we looked around and couldn't find them. going to tell LP tomorrow.

Finished reading "Ender in Exile" first 2/3rds of the book was good, last 3rd was boring. Kinda hard to get really excited for a Character who is a Genius and can predict how any conversations is going to do and make people do everything he wants

Now reading "Paul of Dune" personally i think Brian Herbert, and KJA are grasping as straws after the series had a rather weak ending with "Sandworms of Dune" THis might be one of the few books I stop reading mid-way through. So predictable.

Still cleaning my room. Yikes!

2 giant trash bags full of junk I finally decided that I really can live without.

I'm in the middle of reorganizing my CDs and DVDs... again.

Tougher this time: I went on a bit of a buying spree since the last time I did this, and now I have to re-file all the shelves to fit the new acquisitions in the correct spots.

I probably won't finish my room today, either. I really want to do it right, and dig through all the shelves, drawers, and closets... and remove all the random detritus of a life lived in the same location for the better part of a decade.

It's scary how much crap accumulates when we aren't looking.

everything happened as i expected it to. i got woken up by the phone call that they needed someone to go in to work. i went in and pulled an 11-hour shift. took an hour lunch in between. i'm off tomorrow. i'm freakin tired right now. I am gonna clean out my car tomorrow, i think i'll give it a wash on thursday, as there is alot of salt on it, i'll have to put more bondo on the rusty spots and paint it this time. =\

so far this year is looking up for me...spending the first month climbing out of the debt i got myself in back in late august. :joy: yeah it was worth it, i don't regret it!!!! lol.

going to spend february saving and searching the surrounding areas for an apartment or affordable house to rent. :)

Miami is out of the Playoffs. Goddamnit.

Aw come on you really think they had a chance? Pennington proves time and time again that his water pistol of an arm cannot win playoffs. FFS he had more turnovers then the pillsbury doughboy against the ravens D

60 posts in 5 days.

Not a bad pace to set... though I doubt we'll be able to sustain it.

As long as we kill last year's thread, it will be an achievement. Shoot for 3k this time though.

It's an ice-sheet outside my house right now. Rained overnight, then immediately froze solid.

Gonna have to spend 20 minutes defrosting my car this morning... if I can even get into it! The doors are probably frozen shut.

I have to pick up more ice-melt tonight after work. Gone through everything I had in the last couple of days.

heh my mom went through my room....discovered my bottle of vodka. good news, she didn't throw it out. XD

I beat Fable II this afternoon. The ending was quite a hard choice to make...still, going to go through and finish the rest of the quests. I'll have to play through another 2 times to get the other achievements.

going to watch Dark Knight with my parents tonight...for supper we are having venison sloppy joes. :)

I've got an uncle in Edmonton that made me swear when I was like 5 that I'd never root for anyone over the Oilers. I was free to cheer for other teams, as long as they weren't playing Edmonton. :p

My NHL 09 BAP is an offensive D-man on the Oilers top defensive pair. I've played every game of the season (nothing shorter than 10 minute periods) and we're currently ahead 2-0 in the Stanley Cup finals over the Leafs. Yes, the Leafs made the Cup finals... They have that superstar Make-A-Wish kid goaltender because I didn't know about her (and thus didn't nerf her friggin stats) until I was already 30 games into the season.

Archived