Home

Good Game But...

Light_Jigi

I think this game will fale,
You're right, this game is an islet in the Nukufetau Atoll.
because it will be for money and wont have good free servers.
Every game since the dawn of Pong has been for the money, or some other gains.
10 days free trial what a crap!
Please show me the source that says that there is a trial, and that it is 10 days long.

Oh, by the way, this thread fales. :carms:

NO! What my point is that if this game will be for money it will suck. If this game will cost 10 dolars a month well maby... But if it costs 50 dolars like wow, it will suck.

WoW costs $50 for the game, the subscription itself is $15 per month. I don't think any publisher with financial sense will raise a subscription fee to $50, unless they've invented virtual reality immersion systems. :p

Still, I know where you're coming from and I think it sucks too. Paying for any game beyond its original box sucks.

If you don't want to pay, then don't get it. It is that simple.

As for me, I'll enjoy the constant patching and updating, along with the tech and moderator support, plus the new content every so often to add to the continued long term experience of the game.

This isn't so much a single game as it is, you are paying for many many games over time. You are paying for 2 different games, Sith or Republic. You are paying for the separate classes which would make the game play differently. Paying for constant patching, fixing, and balancing to keep everything working. Paying for moderators to keep your online experience clean and pretty free of people who would otherwise constantly ruin it. You are paying for the privilege to play with people who are willing to pay for the experience. I'm paying to keep the "lulz I am drth vadr" people from just torrenting the game, and jumping on for free to troll the hell out of it (Guild Wars is, and always will be blighted with this problem).

If you want to see this as just 1 game, then go ahead and buy 1 single player game for $50, play it for 20 hours, and move on. We'll go ahead and get a game with multiple game variations inside it with a world that could probably keep me occupied for months, if not years straight.

If you want a free mmorpg, then jump onto Guild Wars and see what a free mmo gets you: imbalanced areas, occasional upgrades, and imbalanced classes with an overall limited aesthetic.

If you still don't want to play, then that is your prerogative. I don't exactly need you playing and saying "I hate this game!" in chat all the time anyway.

I think this game will fale, because it will be for money and wont have good free servers. 10 days free trial what a crap!

OOH! He knows stuff that hasn't been announced yet! HE IS NOSTRADAMUS!

Can you give me release dat plx?

Allright, seriously: You can't possibly know. It hasn't been announced yet. And maybe you will like MMO's around the time it is released. People change. So please don't spam stuff like you're a seer.

Alright guys lets not let the Sarcasm and Razor tongue comments of lesser forums take hold, I get it, the Game isn't what everyone had in mind, people want to vent... In my case I let loose on the actual Developers via the official forums :)

If someone dislikes MMO's and hasn't got excess cash, and the long awaited "next installment" of there all time favorite game comes along and is a subription MMO, what are you meant to do? find another past time? forget you love kotOR? your gonna vent.

I'm not happy about what form this game has come to us in, but I'm as big a kotOR fan as anyone, and if I have to re-form the game from the inside then so be it, I'll make it my own K3 without doubt.

It's good enough for me. ;)

I never did play Galaxies, but I don't mind paying a small sum for an mmo.

I'm prepared to pay double if Bioware make the right decisions, I was just making a point of some Peoples "Don't like it? leave" mentality, which is fair enough if it was something other than Star Wars and especially as it's kotOR. People have to much Invested in the series to just walk away :)

I will be playing it without doubt.

Archived