Home

Who is the strongest Jedi Master ever to live?

Fredi

Who is the strongest Jedi Master ever to live?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the strongest Jedi Master ever to live?

• Master Yoda
    • Master Luke Skywalker
    • Master Vandar
    • Master Mace Windu
    • Master Kreia
    • Other

I would think Yoda. He is very awesome and green, but he did master many ways of the force, and even found the way of immortality. He may not have been able to destroy the Sith, but he still taught Jedi for 900 years and embarked on thousands of missions and still posed as a thorn to the Empire's side.

In GL's mind I'm pretty certain it's Yoda, with Anakin as second (As he doesn't think about post ROTJ, Luke Jacen etc)

But Yoda is my Choice for sure.

Force Powers= Yoda (EU Jacen Solo)

Lightsaber technique= Mace Windu, (EU Luke Skywalker)

All round Bad ass= Obi-Wan Kenobi

There are so many "Old Republic" jedi that could be more powerful. But one that stands out is Nomi Sunrider. she is possibly one of the few Jedi to ever "defeat" a Sith Lord and Sith master (Exur Kunn, and Ulric Qel-Droma?) and she used a few forcepowers that are unique and maybe even forgotten by the time of the rebellion.

I'd have to say Yoda... He had 800 years to practice and improve his skills, Luke only had what? 60 years? He didn't start training until he was around 20... Anakin could have been the greatest, but we all know the story and he fails...

Though with how crazy TFU was, you could argue Starkiller was pretty powerful.

You have to remember that TFU exaggerates the capabilities of all Force-users, regardless of their identity, so Starkiller's extraordinary list of accomplishments (such as using telekinesis to move or affect abnormally large objects) is more representative of the style which the storyline portrays, rather than a statement of his capabilities alone compared to the abilities of everyone else as shown in every other work of Star Wars. Therefore,

if Starkiller can really use the Force to affect the descent of a falling capital ship,

then so can Palpatine, Yoda, and so on, according to TFU.

Tholme.

Yes he may not have the best saber skills or force power, but hs is resourceful and cunning and tactful, and is great at balancing stiff jedi beliefs and reasonable flexability without falling for the darkside.

Also, props for having a girlfriend, even though she is kinda a bit old.

And oh... HE IS AN NINJA. (well sort of)

im torn between luke and yoda. i love yoda. hes plain awesome. he mastered every form of lightsaber combat there was at that time. mace windu was second to him in that respect. he stayed lightside for so long (he may have turned at some point, but that would still be insignificant to his time spent in the light.)

i heard yoda had a special talent for force push/telekinesis powers. that he could push through any jedi's defenses and give them a good shove. (can anyone confirm?)

im sure yoda came across a lot of obscure force techniques in 800 years

i always thought of luke as a pansy. because hes supposed to have the same MC count as anakin (80% sure about that), but unlike his father, he doesnt get 70% of his body mass chopped/burnt off and had access to far more force knowledge/powers. you'd think he'd be ultra powerful... but he was not portrayed as such in the books that i have read.

but that completely changed when i read LotF. they did him justice.

He smashed the living snot out of you-know-who, who was more powerful than vader at that point. and luke was like, 60.) LotF also shows that he has knowledge of quite a few obscure force techniques like jacen solo did. look how powerful jacen got with those.

its extremely tough. i wish i could vote for them both...

but my vote goes to... Jedi Grand Master Yoda!

i find it quite nice how the two most powerful jedi ever were master and apprentice.

(i always thought jedi lords would be almost superheroes... but farfella was pathetic! i cant remember about hoth. i personally believe yoda, mace and luke qualify for that title if it were still in use in their eras)

its extremely tough. i wish i could vote for them both...

but my vote goes to... Jedi Grand Master Yoda!

i find it quite nice how the two most powerful jedi ever were master and apprentice.

(i always thought jedi lords would be almost superheroes... but farfella was pathetic! i cant remember about hoth. i personally believe yoda, mace and luke qualify for that title if it were still in use in their eras)

Fine choice! Yoda is indeed masterful!! There are several things that would make Yoda superior in Jedi status...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived