Home

Cantina / Veteran / loot theft on Flurry

Ionwulf-Flurry

Hello,

I hate to post this type of topic but here goes:

I run an Imperial/Neutral guild on Flurry called -SF-.

We have a city on Lok called Atlantea

A master ent by the name of Asme (human female master ent)/ Strykers Ghougid (90 mando) recently left our guild during a holiday lull in our playing habits.

She removed the Tatooine style Cantina i purchased for her

Contained within were many veteran/loot/crafted/factional items.

Those have not been returned....

A ticket has been filed on this subject.

The saddest part is that we as a guild in a community effort contributed many valuable items to decorate it.

Holograms:

Death Star

Darth Vader

Sand Crawler

Imperial Royal Guard

Jawa

3 Imperial rugs

Many instruments

A magic poster changing thing

A couple of Hunting Trophies

Factional items from an imperial recruiter

Many many furniture items crafted and donated by our Trader all primarily done in a Blue color:

aprox 1 dozen long blue benches... can't recall the style name offhand...

Plus other items i cannot at this time recall

Possible and known associates (and these may be just her alts):

Greves

Darkheart

Darkheartt

If you know anything regarding the whereabouts of this character, the cantina, or the stolen items, Please let me know!!

This is a terrible thing to do to our guild and the good members we have.

Contact me or a GM if possible

There is a support ticket

My characters Ionwulf or Skarrklaw or any member of -SF- can receive information regarding this pathetic and low act of stealing.

The person removed themselves in late December 08.

They will have a tat cantina in their posession as well as the above named items

The persona may have changed their names and perhaps even moved to another server from Flurry.

All imperial guilds as well as some key rebel players have been advised to be on the look out.

If you take in a new member please be watchful.

Items were not only donated by members of -SF- but also members from other Imperial guilds such as DD on flurry.

Please help me bring this person to justice. What a terrible thing to do...

Ionwulf Darkstryder.

-SF- Leader & MAyor of Atlantea, Lok

Skarrklaw,

Mayor of farwatch, Tatooine

Thank you and may the force be with you unless you're that thief.

other lesser items include half a dozen small glass top round tables with a curved 'J' stem supporting them.

A starship crafting station with a custom name designed to look like a TV monitor above the bar

Items may bear the -SF- logo as virtually all of the furniture was made by members of our guild and another guild.

There may also be a small tat house deed

As well as several box containers

The cantina was done by guildies who had the pitch and roll collection completed so items will be angled and in odd positions if still placed in the structure.

***Somewhere in the neighborhood of 500,00 credits were deposited into the treasury of the cantina as well to keep it open for a long time.

I just received word from a GM that the cantina has been located, i am on the Admin list. I will now recover everything that belongs to us.

I gotta say - all you GM's ROCK!! And i aplogize for my foolishness in placing such expensive items under someone's control.

THANK YOU GM's - I don't know how you guys found it. I really thought it was all gone forever.

I gotta say - the in game support simple is the best.

Archived