Home

The Art of BFA

The_Catto

This will most likely be for Star Wars AND Non-SW Art so yeah... Anyways....

Just a couple of quick sketches to start off with. I haven't drawn anything in a LONG while so please forgive me if they are a little off in some area's.

For the people who like Naruto, you will know these characters very well :)

Hinata.jpg

And....

Sasuke.jpg

..... Let me know whar you all think yeah?

What about it bothers you? Any idea's to make it look better would be greatly appreciated :)

The thing I find what I don't like about it most is her eyes. I didn't get them right I reckon.

The eyes look fine, great in fact, it's just that line mouths bother me for some reason, other then that it looks great

Those are very nice: I like the expression, especially the first drawing. The character looks... helpless almost.

I'm not into those Japanese cartoons (they have a name for what they are right... I just can't remember... @_@). But you draw them, and it actually looks GOOD! I know people who *try* to draw like that but only certain people can pull it off... Yours look great! =3

I've been drawing from the Manga I have of Naruto. Don't really watch the show much. It's on either when I'm asleep or working so yeah.

Thanks for the comments guys. Feels good when it seems that my drawings aren't as bad as what I think they might be :)

@Rachel: 'Anime' is the term I believe you are looking for :D

New thing. This time it is a painting I did not too long ago. I call it, 'Looking Out To sea,'

This pice won first prize at the local show art competition I'm proud to announce :D:D:D

lighthouse.jpg

:D

I done it a few years back when I was like ... 14 or something. And it was only a small town art comp so I don't think they had many entries to choose from lol.

I think I buggered up the cliff a lot and the rocks in the sea isn't the best either.

Ah well .. the curse of just starting out I guess...

Anyways .. Glad you all like :)

:D

I done it a few years back when I was like ... 14 or something. And it was only a small town art comp so I don't think they had many entries to choose from lol.

I think I buggered up the cliff a lot and the rocks in the sea isn't the best either.

Meh, if you want to be overly critical about it I guess you could say the perspective is a little wierd. (There doesn't seem to be a vanishing point)

But I think it's very beautiful, especially considering you did it when you were 14. You don't need to be so modest, it's very lovely painting! =3

You don't need to be so modest...

Well, I'm trying hard not to be my overly egotistical self :xp:

There's not supposed to be a vanishing point either. It's meant to focus on the entire picture. Apparently not having a vanishing point actually accentuates that idea.

Well, I'm trying hard not to be my overly egotistical self :xp:

There's not supposed to be a vanishing point either. It's meant to focus on the entire picture. Apparently not having a vanishing point actually accentuates that idea.

Well then.. There's nothing to critisize. XD

Do you have any more paintings? I especially love your color, it's vivid.

Rach. =3 I like that nickname. ^.^

:D:D:D Awesome-o!

... Yeah, I had fun with the water. That's my most favorite part of this pic.

Glad you like :)

Not really sure about the sky and mountains in the background but. I think the sky could have been a little lighter and and moutains little less ... edgy, I guess. They stand out too much imo.

[[ ... Emmmmm!!!!!!! Hurry up and tell me what you think!!!!! :xp::lol: ]]

Wow, BFA, these are great. I was surprised to see both Naruto sketches and seaside paintings...I like the versatility.

As to Serene Bay: I agree, the water is awesome. I like the color of the sky, personally. I agree with you, the mountain could be a bit less edgy, but I think that is a minor detail that does not really detract from the overall piece.

Can't wait for reviews, eh? Oh, you never were the patient one :xp:.

~HOP

Archived