It's school time my friends

so no more snowy games to play

guess summer is like what Frost said

"Nothing gold can stay"

So now I'm in a musical

Three months of Producer filled nights

and I'm done rhyming for now

cause it's still really cold, alright?

i find it offensive that im being singled out in the way i am, ty gets his posts edited, mine get deleted

I kept the edited one because I find ET's cutoff message amusing. He got his other post deleted too, so it's even.

Oh, and this is a poem.

George Bush Jesus Consumerism America Bombs

There, it's a slam poem.

ET, you missed a woo-wah-ding-a-ling-ting left in one of the quotes above. It might harm some poor child's evidently fragile mind if he sees it, so you better get to work.

(Also, I got called a man in a poem! SCORE TEAM AWESOME!)

I call this one Fahrenheit:

In Duluth, MN

It is -5 degrees

Therefore, **** you all

BAH!! You pansy. I was in Cleveland wathcing the Bengals beat up on the Brownies (WHO DEY!) and the wind chill was negative ****ing 15, and the wind didn't stop. Imagine that for 4 hours...not to mention the extra half an hour walking down the damn windtunnel created by the buildings in downtown Cleveland.

Therefore, I win over you.

BAH!! You pansy. I was in Cleveland wathcing the Bengals beat up on the Brownies (WHO DEY!) and the wind chill was negative ****ing 15, and the wind didn't stop. Imagine that for 4 hours...not to mention the extra half an hour walking down the damn windtunnel created by the buildings in downtown Cleveland.

I win because I'd be doing this in jeans and a sweater and tshirt.

its useful being canadian sometimes

Chicago. Where it's -25 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill one day, and 65 degrees Fahrenheit the next.

I call this one Fahrenheit:

In Duluth, MN

It is -5 degrees

Therefore, **** you all

Well, -5 is fairly mild for Duluth. -20 is when I start thinking of it as cold. Usually, then I start wearing a jacket. Usually.

Suck it.

Chicago. Where it's -25 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill one day, and 65 degrees Fahrenheit the next.

Ohh, right. Wind chill. :p Well, that brings it down to -40 for Duluth. Is that Fahrenheit or Celsius? You decide.

31aElu832%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Congratulations, Kjølen, you get the Cold as F*** award.

Enjoy your ass before it freezes off.

Archived