Home

Lightsaber Hilt Help

ZimmMaster

I have played through the game three times and I cannot seem to find the saber hilt on the Death Star. I checked the thread of the Lightsaber Hilts and Locations and followed the instructions but I cannot find it. BTW, I was wondering if it is the Mace Windu hilt, 'cause I have found and Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Darth Sidious hilt and it would not be right if the Mace Windu hilt was left out.

I have played through the game three times and I cannot seem to find the saber hilt on the Death Star. I checked the thread of the Lightsaber Hilts and Locations and followed the instructions but I cannot find it. BTW, I was wondering if it is the Mace Windu hilt, 'cause I have found and Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Darth Sidious hilt and it would not be right if the Mace Windu hilt was left out.
It's not the Mace Windu hilt. I don't remember which one was on the Death Star either. The ones I remember you can get are:

Vader's

Sidious'

Obi-Wan's

Anakin's

Shaak Ti's

Kota's

Darth Desolous'

Master Kento's

Single bladed Exar Kun style

It's not the Mace Windu hilt. I don't remember which one was on the Death Star either. The ones I remember you can get are:

Vader's

Sidious'

Obi-Wan's

Anakin's

Shaak Ti's

Kota's

Darth Desolous'

Master Kento's

Single bladed Exar Kun style

What does the Single bladed Exar Kun style saber look like.

probably cool :D

i will try and find a pic anyways

Cant gurannte but i think it looks like this

again i havent played TFU In absoulate ages ( Not my favirote game and ive been busy )

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/1/11/Kun's_Lightsaber.jpg/150px-Kun's_Lightsaber.jpg

If thats what it looks like but dont hold it against me

What does the Single bladed Exar Kun style saber look like.
It's an Exar Kun style based on the spikes at the end of the emitter of the hilt. It's actually a cool looking hilt. The more I think about it, it's more of a Count Dooku style with multiple spikes at the end of the emitter instead of one by Dooku, but it's not curved either. You would have to see it to see what I mean.

I can't remember where it was located at. I think it was Raxus Prime, the first time you go there. I do remember the one on Raxus Prime was high in the air just before getting to one of those elevators.

Archived