Home

How to easily beat the Bull Rancor on the Wii

ZimmMaster

Here is a very easy way to beat the bull rancor on Felucia:

First hit it with Sith Scorcher(best if you have it at the max level) and chop down his health. Keep firing as long as you can or until the rancor hits you. As you're flying back press "B" to land safely. Force Dash behind him then double-jump, get as close to the head as possible and perform a quick two or three hand lightsaber combo from the air. Once you start to fall, do and aireal push or aireal shock. If you have those powers maxed out, it's health bar should be 1/2 to 3/4 depleted. From there, get behind it and slash out with three-handed lightsaber combos(about 3 will do if your lightsaber crystal is the amplified lightsaber damage crystal). Then finally, hit it with Sith Scorcher again to quickly zap away the rancor's remaining health.

Maybe, but I beat it the day it came out. :p So damn short, took me about 6 hours if I remember right.

Also very impressive. But how many times have you beaten it? Have you found all the holocrons? How about all the crystals and lightsaber hilts? I won't consider my game beaten unless I have all the holocrons, crystals, saber hilts, and both endings beat.

That's too bad. You don't know what your missing.
The exact same game I just played, with no other difficulty settings, and even more boring because I am spending more time looking for extras? Yeah no thanks. Not worth having an extra couple lightsaber colors when the game isn't even good enough to make me want to get them.

Well I think I'll be annoying and address the PS3 and Xbox360 version on this thread.

This thing is just outrageously tough and delivers a huge blow if you are run over. In addition to that annoying Maris Brood, you are more likely to die from one mistake than from an effective strategy.

On Sith Lord difficulty level, your most effective attack is one or two lightsaber throws in between charges. When the thing comes at you, it's more important to avoid being crushed by it than delivering another attack. After jumping over it, you can either deliver a flurry of lightsaber attacks, or get distance and make two charged lightsaber throws. If it's coming at you and you haven't made the second charged throw, don't and then get out of the way!

Maris in a real issue because she can knock you down, so if the creature slams into you even once, you lose a fraction of your health multiple times as remains on top of you. If she is near while it charges, only use force repulse if you know you can get out of the way in time. Otherwise, you risk getting slammed by the thing... and she can't die for some reason here.

Well I think I'll be annoying and address the PS3 and Xbox360 version on this thread.

This thing is just outrageously tough and delivers a huge blow if you are run over. In addition to that annoying Maris Brood, you are more likely to die from one mistake than from an effective strategy.

On Sith Lord difficulty level, your most effective attack is one or two lightsaber throws in between charges. When the thing comes at you, it's more important to avoid being crushed by it than delivering another attack. After jumping over it, you can either deliver a flurry of lightsaber attacks, or get distance and make two charged lightsaber throws. If it's coming at you and you haven't made the second charged throw, don't and then get out of the way!

Maris in a real issue because she can knock you down, so if the creature slams into you even once, you lose a fraction of your health multiple times as remains on top of you. If she is near while it charges, only use force repulse if you know you can get out of the way in time. Otherwise, you risk getting slammed by the thing... and she can't die for some reason here.

I don't have the PS3 or Xbox360 so I would not know. So you may have a point there. Another thing, I have not played the Sith Lord difficulty level yet because I have not (in my opinion) beaten the first difficulty yet. Like I said here:

I do not consider the game beaten unless I have done both endings, collected all the holocrons, saber crystals, and saber hilts.
Once I have done all of the above I'll go to the next difficulty level. One last thing though. The others who have posted in this thread don't think my strategy is difficult.

• 1 month later...

I have 174/200 holocrons and most of the easter eggs and 9/10 hilts plus all the cyrstals besides a green one at the top. Also i have max force powers and got all this without using a single cheat completed it 4 times now and will keep going untill i have every holcron, hilt and crystal.

So if you have any hints where the green one is let me know.

Archived