Home

Dash Rendar Resurgence BETA TESTING

Mercenary

I need 2 more beta testers for this project. The second level is non-linear and this makes for more possibilities and consequently more room for errors. So if you don't really have much time or not up to putting in a solid effort please don't bother. A quick once-through doesn't help me much. This needs to be properly tested.

Testing will start in a week or so.

what do need as far as testing. Is this going to be used for the SOTE mod as well?

Surprisingly a lot of things don't work the same as they did in Jedi Outcast. Raven made changes to the AI and other things to get the new elements of Jedi Academy to work.

I've made enhancements and changes that need testing. The second level is what needs testing the most because of reasons I mentioned in a previous post.

This mod has nothing to do with the SOTE mod but they, and everyone else, are welcome to use any assets I've created.

This community is pretty much dead, aside from a few relics like myself and neon :p

Yeah it doesn't look good. I'm still surprised at how long it's lasted.

Well I'll give it a test run for you if you'd like. PM me the file if you want me to test it for you. I'll do the best I can.

As for the community, yeah people here are pretty scarce these days. My hope is that if Raven releases the SP SDK that will bring some new life back into JA. We are having some difficulties finding people to help out with the MOTS mod as well. Oh well you always learn more when you do things yourself. Thats what i found out anyway. LOL.

But yeah hit me up if you need testers and i would be happy to test it for you.

Archived