Home

Jedi Temple?!?!?

Cavkov

Great, so I have to start a new game?! Can't I just replay the TIE Construction Facility level?
Why don't you just start a new game. What happens is you get two options. One is the regular game and the other is the Jedi Temple mission. If you would have just started a new game when I told you to in the first place, you would have already played your download.

This question has been asked multiple times. We need a sticky thread about it.

Anyway, to play the Jedi Temple Mission, start a new game.

um? Can't you read? I have already said that I HAVE STARTED NEW GAME but I don't get a option to choose, I directly begin as darth vader.. . .

um? Can't you read? I have already said that I HAVE STARTED NEW GAME but I don't get a option to choose, I directly begin as darth vader.. . .
You need to learn some serious people skills pal. You're coming to us for help. It's never good to bite the hand who is trying to feed you.

Well, since you're rude, I'm going to be rude. Here is my rude response:

Can I read? I think I can read just fine? I think "you" can't read because it should be right in front of you when you select the new game menu. Or maybe you're lying and trying to screw with us -- basically mess with our heads. If that's the case, quit screwing around with us.

Or maybe you really didn't download the content though you think you did because you couldn't read. Somehow you screwed up and the problem is we can't physically see your PS3 to see how you screwed up. The problem is obviously you. Kind of funny when I think about it.

And because of your stupid attitude, I hope you never are able to access that content, nobody here tries to help you, and you eat your $10. I hope LucasArts enjoys your donation because you'll never get it back. Now that makes me laugh, especially someone with your attitude. Can I read? :lol: Just remember I can access the content and you can't. Who's looking smart now?

Have a good day while I go enjoy my DLC content which I'm smart enough to access! :rolleyes:

Well, I did respond like a robot since this is a question I have seen dozens of times and as soon as I saw the part where Cavkov said he couldn't access it, I just responded. If he had been nice about it, I would have apologized for my error. Well, despite my error, I learned a lot about this person's character.

BTW, nobody help this guy. He clearly doesn't understand that he is coming to us for help and has a serious attitude problem.

Well, I did respond like a robot since this is a question I have seen dozens of times and as soon as I saw the part where Cavkov said he couldn't access it, I just responded. If he had been nice about it, I would have apologized for my error. Well, despite my error, I learned a lot about this person's character.

BTW, nobody help this guy. He clearly doesn't understand that he is coming to us for help and has a serious attitude problem.

I got an impression of you to be one of those guys who just is rude to people who have a problem, that's why I was irritated by your answer because you didn't even bother to read my question.

No need to make a big thing about this, we can all come along here.

It was just a missunderstanding bethwen two persons (you and me) there is no need to argue about this.

Anyway I apoligize for my rude answer.

I live in sweden, and because the new content isn't availble in EU PSN store I opened a US acount and downloaded the content. When I start a new game the only option I get is to choose the difficulty level Easy, medium, hard (master) etc. When I make the choice I get to play as vader. .

Archived