Home

How many times did you watch the Star Wars movies in the theater?

Endorenna

By the time I got into Star Wars, the only movie not out was RotS. I ended up seeing it nine times in the theater. :o

So, what movies did you see in the theater, and how many times did you see each movie? :) (The Clone Wars doesn't count--it's not part of the two trilogies ;))

Oh, and just out of idle curiosity--did anyone fall asleep in the theater? :xp: Uh, well...I did. Fell asleep at Darth Plagius and woke up when Anakin was choking his wife. :lol:

I used to live an hour away from the closest theather, and being young, I completely relied on my parents to go to the movies. By the time TPM hit the big screen, I was already a SW fan (in no small part due to my uncle, who introduced me to the Old Trilogy movies when I was still 6) and as such I convinced my parents (those being SW haters, although my father is somewhat addicted to Star Trek) to take me there.

They disliked it so badly I missed the opportunity of seeing AotC on the theather. When RotS came, I was already old enough to do the trip myself, and so I did watch it - once.

I may have seen The Phantom Menace once - might have just blocked it out :p - I saw Attack of the Clones once in a local cinema, and Revenge of the Sith twice - once at the very first showing in Belfast (at 1am!), then once more at my local cinema.

I’ve seen them all in the theater. Can’t remember how many times I saw A New Hope in the theater, but when I saw A New Hope, it was only known as Star Wars. I’ve seen the other five movies twice each in the theater. A New Hope was at least twice, but most likely it was more than that.

Archived