Home

Addicted To

leXX

Firstly, there is a serious lack of new threads in the swamp these days. Come on guys, shake a leg. Let's get this place more active again (because I'm bored and have no life).

Secondly, the point of this thread. After having a long conversation with one of my friends today, and admitting that I failed misserably at my new years resolution to give up smoking :(, I realised that I'm addicted to an alarming amount of things. Some good, some bad, but I would get serious withdrawal symptons if I had to do without any of them. So list here all the things you consider yourself addicted to, just so I know I'm not the only one with an insanely addictive personality.

Cigarettes

Diet Coke

Eastenders

Battlestar Galactica

Lime & Orange Tic Tac's

The Internet

iTunes

iPhone

Xbox 360

SKY+

Tea

YouTube

Peggle on Steam

Lucasforums

Twitter

Lara Croft

Phase 10

Whose Line Is It Anyway? US

The History Channel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a lot of things if they were taken away from me I could live without them, but if I have access to them I am definitely addicted.

Internet - definitely my number one, I am on the web all day long posting here and talking on IM.

Pop - I drink waaay to much, but when I run out, I am fine drinking other stuff till I can get more.

Chocolate and other sweets - same with pop, when it's around I can hardly stop myself so usually I just don't keep any around the apartment because when it's here it doesn't last long.

I'd say for websites that I'm addicted to, LF obviously, and probably facebook, digg, last.fm, and 4chan.

I can see myself becoming addicted to Xbox 360 as I've played it a ton since I got it. Used to be addicted to WoW, and my account is still active but I have not played too recently. I want to get back into it, but not at the level I was playing a year ago.

I think a lot of things if they were taken away from me I could live without them, but if I have access to them I am definitely addicted.

Internet - definitely my number one, I am on the web all day long posting here and talking on IM.

Pop - I drink waaay to much, but when I run out, I am fine drinking other stuff till I can get more.

Chocolate and other sweets - same with pop, when it's around I can hardly stop myself

^ This is me exactly. Thanks for saving me the trouble of writing a post.

Soda = instant pizza face :)

This is coming from a 19 year old soda addict. What the f*** are you talking about.

Not proud of it, but I drink at least 2 liters every day, don't wash my face, and what's that? Only the occasional zit.

Now your mileage may vary between people yes, but to say that it instantly causes it is bulls***.

Yep. Same here, especially the internet.

The Internet

Music

Pot

Coca Cola

Procrastination

Laziness/idling

Soda = instant pizza face :)

Wrong. Some don't get much or any acne from drinking lots of soda. I know I don't.

Archived