Home

Star Wars: Battle of the Dark Jedi

(That was my intention. I want to get back on track as soon as possible.)

"If anyone needs me, I'll be meditating. I want to get in as much rest as possible before Korriban."

Atrila walked over to a relativly private area of the ship and sat down and crossed her legs.

Juhani's words kept echoing in her head.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity.

There is no chaos, there is harmony.

There is no death, there is the Force.

I don't know why...but these words seem to make more sense to me then the current Jedi Code ever did.

Atrila closed her eyes and suddenly felt light headed.

And then she looked down. She shouldn't have been able to do such a thing while meditating with her eyes closed.

Her body was beneath her, still breathing, still existing.

What's going on here?!

You must face him.

Who is this?!

In life...I was known as Shil'ya, I was better known as the Jedi Exile.

(The begining of the end for Nihilus. Hope you approve Skywalker.)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Sorry guys! But I have to stop Karayan! Alone! Until Cade and his crew comes, I'll see where you guys are headed! May the Force be with you all!"

"Aww man... now its an all dude crew. Hey wait she said Cade Skywalker. She did say Cad right? The real Cade Skywalker, not some phony dude at a cantina who tricks you and makes you give him your speeder because he's on a mission. But still that's Cade Skywalker, he's a hero. I know he's on a different side than me but he's still really cool. I know, I'll get his autograph. Oh crap wheres my datapad." TK said as he went looking for his pad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mynock reached Korriban's atmosphere and was getting ready to land.

"Alright, were almost there, Reaper get Atrila."

Cade landed the ship based on the tracking device.

"Alright people its showtime." Cade said as he rushed out the ship.

Reaper approached Atrila and stared at her for a few seconds.

Why do organics do that, is it hibernation?

"Excuse me Miss Atrila but the Mynock has landed. Cade said it is "showtime"."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TK walked back to Zeb's ship with a datapad and a pen. He looked up to see a ship landing down on Korriban.

"Hey, that's the Mynock! Awesome!"

TK ran at the Mynock and saw the legend himself walkout.

"Hey Cade Skywalker."

Cade waved his hand in front of the stormtrooper, "I am not Cade Skywalker."

"Yes you are."

"...what do you want?"

"An autograph...oh and your friend was here, Lyna. She;s going after some dark jedi guy... Karayan is his name."

"What!?!? Which way did she go!"

TK pointed in Lyna's direction.

"Umm...thanks I guess, I have to go now...you can come if you want to I guess."

"Awesome, I'll get my friends, they were prisoners too!" TK ran back to the others. "Hey guys, we can still help out Lyna. Cade Skywalker and her are going to fight some other guy. We can help or just watch the fight, but we have to move now, come on!" TK ran back to where Cade was heading.

Cade entered the same structure Lyna had.

"Lyna are you in here, its me Cade."

"Lyna are you in here, its me Cade."

"Hello, Skywalker," a young man's voice sad through the darkness. The structure lit up with flames all around the huge tomb. There, standing in the middle of the structure, was Karayan and Lyna, whom was held hostage with his hand on her arm and his now ignited red lightsaber to her thoat.

"Cade!!" Lyna cried. The young woman sobbed, as Karayan continued to hold her in his grip.

The Sith cultist leader laughed. "Well, well, well. What a surprise. At last, we meet again. Do you remember me, Cade? Do you remember the quiet boy from Ossus that trained with you and Wolf Sazen, and wasn't treated fairly!?! I'm pretty sure you do..."

Lyna breathed quietly, but with panic. She couldn't let Karayan hurt Cade. Even though he and her were apart...

Gerris sighed as he stood to leave The Mynock.

The Cathar was in some sort of trance, but he found little problem with that. He hardly knew the people here, and might eventually kill them. But they were useful.

At the moment.

He walked after Cade as he left the starship, and awaiting them was a strange sight.

A Stormtrooper.

And a Mandalorian.

Cassus let his gaurd down in a moment as THE Cade Skywalker walked down the entry ramp.

He and the Stormie, or 'TK,' had a conversation, and then Cade Skywalker ran off, no doubt to save some damsel in distress.

"Just like in the holovids...." He chuckled.

Suddenly, another man stepped out of the ship.

And he bore a Mandalorian mask.

He stepped closer, finding that the mask was indeed Mandalorian.

It was very rare to stumble upon his own kind these days, at least, outside of the lands of the new Mand'alor, Ghez Derekil.

He stepped forward, "Su'cuy vode. Curyl'se ked'r Mand'alor?"

The man shook his head, "I am no Mando'a. I am sorry, I am a hunter though. Su'cuy, I am known as Gerris."

Cassus was a bit disappointed, but still, a hunter was Mando, just without a spirit.

"Cassus. Glad to meet you, hunter."

Gerris nodded to the Mando.

"I think it may be best if we follow our Skywalker friend. Follow me, this may be fun. Plenty of things to shoot..."

Atrila looked down to see Reaper talking to her.

Why can't I talk to him?! And why have you brought me here?!

Atrila watched as four figures, each of them glowing with a strange inner light, appeared next to her in the cargo hold, apparently unseen by reaper.

Atrila could only stare as a Woman dressed in the robes of a Jedi Master showed and grabbed her hand.(This is the exile in case your wondering.)

He needs to be stopped, I defeated him once, but I don't have the power to stop him on my own.

Who is "he?!"

Another woman stepped forward, this one was dressed in a black and red dress with a veil covering her face.

His name is...was Darth Nihilus, he is an ancient sith lord from the times of the old republic. He fed upon the force.

Why are you asking me to help?

A woman with white hair who was dressed in matching white robes spoke next.

Because...You and Lyna are the only ones beside us who can enter his world. The four of us alone aren't enough to stop him, At one point in time, we could have, but we didn't know he was gaining power again. Now...we need you to help us buy time for Lyna to enter his world and stop him.

The last woman emerged from the shadows.

Atrila...we need you. You and Lyna are the only ones who can stop him, once and for all.

Atrila smiled as she recognized the last figure.

Juhani!

The ancient Cathar jedi smiled and hugged her descendant.

Yes...He needs to be stopped, for the good of the galaxy, Darth Nihilus must be stopped.

Atrila watched as the Woman in the Jedi Master robes slowly vanished, then followed by the Veiled woman and then by The woman with white hair.

Are you ready?

Atrila smiled and fingered her lightsaber.

As ready as I'll ever be.

And with that, the two remaining spectral figures slowly vanished from sight.

(How do you like it so far Skywalker?)

"Well, well, well. What a surprise. At last, we meet again. Do you remember me, Cade? Do you remember the quiet boy from Ossus that trained with you and Wolf Sazen, and wasn't treated fairly!?! I'm pretty sure you do..."

"I'm sorry I don't recall any losers that fit that description. Why don't you do yourself a favor and let her go and maybe I'll go easy on you." Cade replied.

Reaper entered in after Cade and observed the hostage situation, He and Cade had done this kind of thing hundreds of times. Reaper cloaked himself and moved swiftly behind Lyna and Karayan. Reaper would wait for Cade's signal before decloaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TK followed in soon after and watched as the dark jedi from before hold Lyna hostage. He couldn't just sit there, but he couldn't take the dark jedi on. TK looked at his belt an unclipped a thermal detonator. It was a long shot but it could work all he had to do was be quiet...for once/

((It's okay, Thrawn. You didn't know. And I'm sure Sle will show up soon; don't worry. And Chevron: Wonderful. :) ))

"I'm sorry I don't recall any losers that fit that description. Why don't you do yourself a favor and let her go and maybe I'll go easy on you."

"Oh, I think that's... where you're wrong..." Karayan said, smiling menacingly.

Lyna looked at Cade with tearful eyes. "Cade, be careful! He's gone haywired!"

Karayan squeezed her arm, and threatened her with his lightsaber. "SHUT UP!! Now, Skywalker... whether you remember me or not, I'm gonna have my revenge. You see... in this very tomb... lies a Sith Lord you may remember by the name of... Darth Krayt. And in my possession," he said, patting his pocket, "is his Holocron. Once I place the Holocron on his corspe's chest, he'll be ressurrected. And his vision of the Galaxy will come true!!"

"Eww! Gross!" Lyna exclaimed.

"I know! It's fun, isn't it?" Karayan glared at Cade again. "You were always the one who had credit for everything, Skywalker. But did everyone treat me like I was somebody? Nooooo! It had to be all... about... you." He placed his face near Lyna's face, which made the girl grimace. "But I'm gonna take everything that belonged to you."

Atrila watched as a strange landscape took form around her. It was grey and lifeless. It seemed like there was nobody around.

And then she saw the figure.

The man who wore black robes with a mask.

There he is. Darth Nihilus.

So...what do we do?

The woman with the white hair walked toward Darth Nihilus with her hand on her lightsaber.

As I stated earlier, we're going to fight him until Lyna can finally finish him off.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused, If we're in some sort of...spirit world, how will our lightsaber affect him?

Our lightsabers exist with us in this world, they can hurt him, but they won't be able to stop him.

Right...What happens if he kills one of us in the spirit world?

We'll simply become one with the force again. But for you...it's different. If you are killed here, then you'll die here. Your body will die in the real world as well.

I-I...understand. He needs to be stopped.

Atrila felt the comforting hand of Juhani fall on her shoulder.

Don't be afraid...we're nearly as powerful as Nihilus is here. We should be able to stop him with yours and Lyna's assistance.

Atrila watched as other woman ignited their lightsabers, and then smiled as she activated both of hers.

Lets end this.

And then the group charged toward Nihilus who stood up and ignited a blood-red lightsaber.

(( Sorry about my absence again... I know i'm so terrible, lol))

"Master don't you think we should lend some kind of assistance?" I6 asked.

Zeb let out a heavy sigh, he would love to help in fact he'd love to strangle that Karayan by the neck but he couldn't and he knew that. Zeb lifted his feet and placed them upon the counsel and observed the situation in front of them.

"Trust me I'd love to help, but all I'd do is get i the way. let Jedi business be Jedi business. Rather not get killed for something that doesn't deal with me." Zeb responded slightly disappointed in himself.

"Should I set a course to Smugglers Run then?" asked I6

"No, just lower the ramp just in case we need to provide a quick get away for our pals there." Zeb said placing his hands behind his head.

He was a quick study and the more he learned about the movements of the others, the more he maybe able to help. But he didn't want to let I6 know that until he was certain he could lend a hand in some way.

Cade's jaw dropped at the thought of Krayt coming back. That monster had done enough damage to him, fighting him again would be painful.

"So you plan on letting Krayt kill us all, including yourself just because you weren't recognized for anything?!?! That's just madness!

Reaper cared little about this Krayt figure. What he did care about was the holocron in Karayan's pocket. Reaper knew where the pocket was but hew didn't want to cut it. Reaper had another plan ready though. With quick reflexes the droid grabbed where the holocron was and pulled it towards him bringing some of the cloth with him. Reaper decloaked himself after taking the holocron.

"Do you mean this holocron right here traitor?"

((I had Reaper take the holocron incase you didn't want that to happen Skywalker. He can switch sides with a voice command from Karayan, and return the holocron back.))

((That's cool. BTW, anyone know anything familiar with the second line? :D ))

"So you plan on letting Krayt kill us all, including yourself just because you weren't recognized for anything?!?! That's just madness!

Karayan grinned coldly. "Madness? This... Is... JUSTICE!!!" But as he reached towards his pocket, he noticed it was ripped, and the Holocron wasn't there. "No! But... but... how...?"

"Do you mean this holocron right here traitor?"

The Sith cultist leader shot his head up and glared at Reaper. Then he used a voice command on the droid, saying, "Reaper. I order you to give me back the Holocron. Remember, I'm still in charge!"

Lyna bit her lower lip. Suddenly, she felt her spirit drift away from her body again. Was it the will of the Force? She couldn't tell. Her irises turned lifeless and grey again. Karayan, who still held her, could tell this by looking at her. "Aww. Looks like your girl fell into a trance, Skywalker."

(In the spirit land)

The spirit of Lyna glanced around her, remembering the spirit land again. Suddenly, she looked behind her. It was Atrila! And some other female Jedi. Then she saw the same black inky figure with the mask. Lyna glared, and ignited her lightsaber.

"Wait a sec," she thought, "How am I using my lightsaber... when I'm not in reality?" But that didn't matter. She had to help her fellow female Jedi. Lyna made a battle cry, charging Nihilus.

Atrila parried another blow from the Sith Lord and jumped backward as Nihilus unleashed a blast of force lightning right where she had been.

He's fast. I don't think I can keep up with him.

Atrila pulled back and watched as the Sith went head to head with the Echani woman, they were both quite skilled but it seemed the Sith was driving her steadily back.

I need to help her!

Atrila force jumped back into the fray just as Juhani lept at Nihilus with her lightsaber.

The sith Lord caught the three blades and angled his lightsaber so they would slide off his, giving him a excellent shot at Juhani.

No! I won't let him!

Atrila jumped right in front of him and locked her twin lightsabers and trapped his lightsaber between hers.

Atrila suddenly felt the presence of another within the dreamscape.

Who's there?!

Atrila took a quick glance behind her to see Lyna.

She's he-

Atrila suddenly felt her thoughts stop as a red lightsaber speared it's way through her chest.

Oh, he got me.

Atrila suddenly felt pain as the lightsaber was pulled out and then rammed through her stomach.

It looks like I'm going to die.

Aboard the Mynock.

Atrila's body began to shake violently and two holes suddenly appeared on her, One was through her chest, right below her heart, and the other was right through the center of her stomach.

(You can either come up with a way to save Atrila, or you can have her die, you choose.)

"Reaper. I order you to give me back the Holocron. Remember, I'm still in charge!"

"I will do no...Override voice command accepted."

Reaper held out the holocron to Karayan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cade was shocked to see that Karayan had commanded Reaper, but relieved. Reaper wasn't actually bad, he was just activated by Karayan and forced to do what he said. Cade shook the thought out and acted quickly. He jumped over Karayan and landed behind him.

"Aww. Looks like your girl fell into a trance, Skywalker."

Cade activated his lightsaber, allowing the blade to hover near Karyan's throat.

"Yeah, she did always look cute when she slept" Cade replied as he grabbed Karayan with his free arm. "Now why don't you do yourself a favor and let her go."

((Don't worry, Chevron. I've got you covered. ;) ))

After Karayan had the Holocron back, he smiled. Suddenly, Skywalker was behind him, with his lightsaber ignited to his throat.

"Yeah, she did always look cute when she slept" Cade replied as he grabbed Karayan with his free arm. "Now why don't you do yourself a favor and let her go."

Karayan grinned. This was his chance. "You want her?" He threw the lifeless body of Lyna to Cade's feet. "Take her!!" With a flash, Karayan Force jumped behind Krayt's metal coffin, and opened it with the Force. The corspe of Darth Krayt laid there, wearing the same Vonduun crab armor and his horned mask.

"Now, Skywalker... Darth Krayt will continue his vision!!" And with that, Karayan raised the Holocron of Krayt, and placed it on the corspe's chest. Suddenly, the tomb began to shake and the Holocron and Krayt's body glew.

(In the Dreamscape)

The spirit of Lyna gasped, as she saw that Atrila was stabbed. While the other female Jedi fought Nihilus, the young woman ran beside Atrila, and settled her and herself down on the dreamscape's floor.

"Hang in there, Atrila..." Lyna whispered sadly.

She then closed her eyes, and focused on the pains. Raising her two hands, she began to Force Heal her companion. "Hold on, my friend. Hold on..."

As long as I live, he will continue to gain power...It'll be better this way.

Karela gently slapped Lyna's hand away.

"...No...he's drawing his powers from me. As long as I live, he'll be able to draw more and more power from me. I'm sorry, but this has to end."

Karela turned to look at Nihilus who was currently attempting to fight off the Exile and Visas and the white haired woman.

"Look...He didn't realize that I had partial control of the bond between us, He's already becoming weaker and weaker, you need to stop him, now. Before he takes control of the bond linking us and draws even more power."

(Dont' worry, I don't intend on killing her off.)

((I'm coming to save you Admiral. Though sorry if what i posted isn't entirely accurate. :D))

I6 sat in the pilots chair watching the events of the situation unfold before him and Zeb. He knew his master to well to suggest going out and just taking the female Jedi away from what could be certain doom. I6 turned his head to see his master looking very uncomfortable sitting there just watching his new found friends fight for they're lives. I6 was about to say something when the radar on the counsel started to beep.

"Master there seems to be a ship near by. We could do a little scavaging job while they fight out they're difference. That is if the ship is unoccupied."

He watched as Zeb leaned his head back in the chair keeps his hands folded behind his head. If I6 could roll his eyes he would have when Zeb started to make the clicking noise with his tongue that he usually does when he thinks.

"Well it certainly beat sitting here doing nothing and more of nothing. Hit the gas I6 lets get the hell out of here." Zeb said.

I6 raised the ramp, started the engines and sent the ship into space to the coordinates of the other vessel. They both noticed that life signs were being detected.

"Yo, to the other ship. Can you hear me?" Zeb said sending the message to the vessel they were approaching.

Zeb turned his head towards I6 smiling slightly "You don't think they are deaf do ya?" Zeb asked.

I6 then noticed that Zeb was still holding the button to send messages. I6 simply pointed to his masters hand, and with sudden surprise an a few curse words Zeb let go.

Sev flew past the scene to find nothing there, likely meaning he had been captured. A comm signal came through, albeit weak. He flew back into the garage of his ship and moved up to the main console, not bothering to remove his grimy scout gear. He pushed the recieve button in time to hear the man make a deragatory remark about his hearing.

"I'm recieving, what is it?"

Zeb heard the response over the Com-link and laughed a little at himself. He as kind of hoping that the ship wouldn't have anyone on it so he could scavenge it for parts, and sell them on the black market. But all hope was dashed of that when they got a response from some one who was obviously not in a happy mood.

"Ohh nothing nothing. Just happened to be in the neighborhood, you know how that words." He said over the com-link letting loose a small laugh "Ohh and a warning from one spacer to another. I'd avoid Korriban if at all possible. I mean who knows Darth Krayt could of been brought back by now."

Zeb felt the hard pressure on the back of his head as I6 hit him really hard. Zeb shot I6 a dirty looking saying don't make me turn you into scrap metal.

"Well anyways bye my ever so unhappy friend" Zeb said into the Com-link and make a course to head back to Korriban, he was now curious as to what was going on.

"Now, Skywalker... Darth Krayt will continue his vision!!"

"You're insane man, just out of your mind bonkers!" Cade yelled.

TK watched as Lyna's body fell to the ground He aimed at her body with his rappel line. They had given it to him in order to help him with his janitorial duties but it looked like it would have another purpose. He fired and pulled the body up to him.

Cade looked up and recognized the stormtrooper from before. He knew that Lyna was at least safe now.

"Reaper help me take Karayan, than we'll get Krayt."

Reaper nodded and pulled out two lightsabers. he ignited them and began spinning them while he advanced towards Karyan. Cade moved forward was well but went from the other side.

Karayan stood behind Krayt's opened coffin, and smiled menacingly. "You cannot escape, Skywalker! You nor your pathetic friends! Krayt will rise again!!!" And with that the room stopped shaking.

And, out of his coffin, the Dark Lord, Darth Krayt, stepped out of his coffin, and stood above the stairs. He looked down at his hands and clenched them, making a crackle sound.

"Finally... I'm alive again..." Krayt said with a deep voice.

Karayan stood there, staring from behind. "Lord Krayt..." He came from behind the coffin, and bowed. "Welcome back."

(In the Dreamscape)

"Look...He didn't realize that I had partial control of the bond between us, He's already becoming weaker and weaker, you need to stop him, now. Before he takes control of the bond linking us and draws even more power."

Lyna gently placed her friend down on the Dreamscape's floor, and stood up. "I will. I promise, I'll free you from this dreaded bond..." And with that, Lyna ignited her orange bladed lightsaber, and turned around.

She ran to where the ancient Jedi women fought the ancient Dark Lord, and began to fight him as well. This fight was to end. Along with Nihilus...

Atrila attempted to stagger to her feet but failed miserably.

It appears that I'm going to die...but at least they will all remain safe. The threats of Nihilus and Krayt will end here and now.

Atrila winced as she felt a body hit the ground right next to her.

Great...who has he killed now?

Atrila then found herself face to face with Juhani who was giving her a sad look.

Juhani leaned down next to her and hugged her tightly. I'm sorry...I honestly thought you would come through this in one piece.

It's a bit premature to think that I'm dead isn't it?

The only way you could be saved now was if someone were to tend to your wounds on your plane of existance.

Maybe Lyna could if she could get back to the real world...after she's done fighting Nihilus.

Juhani laid down a comforting hand on her head.

Hush Child...You'll pull through this, you simply need to conserve your strength.

The spirit of Lyna fought with all her might. All of her trainings Coral Mai, Jedi Master and mother, taught her, Lyna had the strength to fight the ancient Sith Lord. Ancient or not, she had to stop him.

But finally, the young spirit girl jumped in the air, and plundged her lightsaber deep into the Sith Lord's black inky chest. "This is for all the people you killed!" As she pulled out her lightsaber, Lyna glared at Nihilus who got on his knees. "And this is for Atrila!" With a loud cry, Lyna stabbed the Sith Lord through his mask with force.

Suddenly, the Dreamscape began to shake abruptly.

Cade shook his head in confusion and rage.

"You've got to be kidding me, of all times you have to come now. That doesn't matter though, I killed you once Krayt and I'll do it again. Reaper attack Krayt."

Cade threw a force push at Karayan and charged Krayt while Reaper went for and attack from behind.

Up above the battle TK waited paitently for Lyna. He had watched her go into this state once and knew she would wake up soon. He noticed the color of her eyes were beginning to come back.

"Hey Lyna, its TK. Can you hear me?"

Archived