Home

Just Waiting

PazaakPrincess

You are aware at the moment it is for Windows PCs only with console versions are under consideration.

While it does seem likely that the next generation consoles may see a release I am not too sure that it will be the 360 that it will be released on considering that all game fixes and patches would have to be done via the Xbox live download center.

WELCOME BACK pazzakprincess!!! Yeah...I'm a bit indifferent to the SW:TOR thing, upcoming. It's like I want to...but then again I'm not so sure how it'd all play out. So I would probably wait a little longer than its release, I guess.

I'm sort of about freebies. Probably why I have not gone for an XBOX360 online subscription to buy megaman 9--(I who am all about 8 bit retro frustrations). I doubt it if I will really have any room for online gaming anyway. Kind of reaching a point where I can only chat and I have to pipe down on the home games too. (Whaaat??? I can have other hobbies too. Doesn't make me any less of a nerd.) :xp:

• 10 months later...

Hi all, actually the 360 wasn't just for TOR, and I realised afterward it would be pc only, which is ok as I'm still debating whether to try it or not since it's MMO. Anyway, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the backdated readers choice award for 2006. How the time flies.

I still play Kotor I & II on my 360 although they are little glitchy (more than before). I still live in hope of day when there will be either a revised KOTOR or a sequal for consoles that is not multiplayer.

As for KOTOR and fan-fiction well my positive experience with writing it and getting some great feedback inspired me to start writing again in general (I used to write and stopped for a while). My writing has improved significantly since 2006, I joined the BSFA and I am working on a novel (no publishing deal yet though) It's not a KOTOR novel although I do toy with the idea of one because I have not been impressed with what is on offer bookwise with KOTOR at all.

Archived