Home

Umbral Tide Characters

Andurilblade

I was reading Tysyacha's Umbral Tide stories over again and was inspired to make these. I tried to stick as close to the descriptions in the story as possible.

Here we have Iyadwen Vtorym, created by Tysyacha. Our beloved Secundant, exiled from her home, estranged from her people, and with but a troupe of foundling vagabonds to call friends, she journeys to the Dark Lands of Hrauk to regain her life, her honor, and the future of her world.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
VtorymFinal.jpg

And here is Haldiros, created by JediMaster 12. Midnight-skinned Ebon Elf, cursed by his own race and relentless in his pursuit of justice, he would give his life to defend his dear friend Vtorym.

Show spoiler
HaldirosFinal.jpg

And here is Bryan Borneblade, created by Rev7. A sword-for-hire by trade, this stouthearted and faithful warrior will not forsake a friend in time of need, no matter what the cost.

Show spoiler
BryanFinal.jpg

And here is Yradne, created by Endorenna. A powerful wizard dedicated to the destruction of evil, she will cast fire, water, and even her own soul at countless enemies to aid Vtorym in her quest.

Show spoiler
YradneFinal.jpg

And here, lastly, is Uulrek Nahasht, created by myself. One of the ten Minstrel Defenders of the sacred forests of Zeylon and hater of the evil in the East, he promises to guide Vtorym through the forest and onward to her ultimate goal--or doom.

Show spoiler
UulrekFinal.jpg

Join Vtorym, Haldiros, Bryan, Yradne, and Uulrek on their quest to find out the deepest secrets of the East, where the dead walk and darkness festers.

What evil is it, the very name of which strikes dread into the heart of even the stoutest warrior? Who is this Diktat, faceless overlord of the dead, and what is his purpose with Umbral Tide? Only the dead know...

Umbral Tide: Prologue: The Stake Awaits

Umbral Tide: Chapter I: Secret Mission, Secret Ally

Umbral Tide: Chapter II: The Vagabond's Inn

Umbral Tide: Chapter III: Stories and Suspicions

Umbral Tide: Chapter IV: The Root of the Problem

Umbral Tide: Chapter V: Night Attack!

Umbral Tide: Chapter VI: A Plan Regarding Poison

I use Microsoft Word to save mine. Just save it to an empty file. To put the picture back into HeroMaker, there's a Load button next to the Save button. Click it and copy the file back into the box. To post a picture here, align the picture so that most of it is in the screen and punch the Print Screen/SysRq button. Then go to Paint, Edit, and Paste. Then Copy To, and put it in your Pictures. From there, trim with Photoshop, upload to Photobucket, and post! (I had to have this explained to me step by step, so the rest of you out there who can actually use a computer, just bear with me.:xp:)

EDIT: Sometimes when I reload a file into the program, either the background or the object in the left hand doesn't reload. It seems to happen randomly, and I can't for the life of me figure out why it happens. Just replace the missing item, and it'll probably reload the next time.

• 1 month later...

Archived