Home

Shinobi (yes, a Naruto rp :p)

DrPhil2501

I don't read anywhere within your bio you're able to absorb other peoples abilities tho. And on a side note: Itachi was the one who killed Orochimaru o_Q

Also, do you think you can ease down on your usage of abilities. Because its starting to get to the point where its becoming ridiculous for everyone, because you dont seem to give them much of a chance in battle ;)

This is supposed to be an rp, things in rp's, technically, because they not part of the story line, don't have to make sense. O.o

Again, this is supposed to be an rp, I shouldn't have a limitation on how many techniques I use to bring down an enemy. Not to mention like I've stated before I'm a KAGE ranked ninja, unless they too are Kage ranked ninja or VERY close to Kage ranked ninja, like a high level Jounin or a Chunin that has a special ability that makes them VERY strong, I should be able to defeat them without much of a hassle. Also, btw, so far I've used like 2 techniques, my sharingan and shadow walker techniques, the rest was sheer strength. ;)

Also, could we please drop the questions and technicalities... please, I love anime, I LOVE to RP and I was looking forward to a nice intense RP here with you guys and it's starting to get to the point where I just wanna kill off my character and not RP here mainly because of all of this. So please... stop it. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, which I know I probably do, but this is supposed to be an RP, RP's are supposed to be fun, so lets just have some fun. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is supposed to be an rp, things in rp's, technically, because they not part of the story line, don't have to make sense. O.o

She does have a good point on that part there...I mean, my character is a Samurai. Not only is that not supposed to be in the Naruto universe, it's probably not supposed to be in existence at this point. So, yeah, I do agree with her statement concerning the rp and such:D

I'm not saying I have a problem with the amount of abilities you have, its just that you gotta give some people a chance. And just because you MAY be at a Kage level, doesn't necaserily have to mean you're stronger then everybody else. Deidara was able to defeat Gaara, even though he was a Kasekage.

And I agree with you: This is an RP, and its suppose to be fun. But the only way we can achieve this if you cooperate with General RP rules. No one is saying we want you out, we just need the same amount of cooperation from you as everybody else.

Again, this is supposed to be an rp, I shouldn't have a limitation on how many techniques I use to bring down an enemy. Not to mention like I've stated before I'm a KAGE ranked ninja, unless they too are Kage ranked ninja or VERY close to Kage ranked ninja, like a high level Jounin or a Chunin that has a special ability that makes them VERY strong, I should be able to defeat them without much of a hassle. Also, btw, so far I've used like 2 techniques, my sharingan and shadow walker techniques, the rest was sheer strength. ;)

Also, could we please drop the questions and technicalities... please, I love anime, I LOVE to RP and I was looking forward to a nice intense RP here with you guys and it's starting to get to the point where I just wanna kill off my character and not RP here mainly because of all of this. So please... stop it. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, which I know I probably do, but this is supposed to be an RP, RP's are supposed to be fun, so lets just have some fun. ;)

It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules. Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.

It would do well for you to read the DTC Forum Rules. Specifically the ones that deal with godmoding, because your posts in the RP thread definitely fit that criteria. Your character is ridiculously overpowered and leaves no room to play with others. In addition, Phantom Knight is the Thread Master, so what he says goes. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Don't make the RP experience miserable for everyone else just because you want to be 'OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT.' It's sad and pathetic.

Rogue, we just resolved this issue. I agreed to slow my character down a bit by letting some of her attacks injure her. Not to mention, not to spoil any mysterious surprises I have in store for this RP, but my character may be taking a turn at this point in the story line.

Also, who said that I'm a "OMG SUPAR POWR'D EVIL LADY WHO CAN KILL YOU WITH A THOUGHT" ??? As far as I know I NEVER stated that my character was super powered.... she CAN be killed... she CAN be hurt, you just have to know how to do it.

Anyway, this is besides the point, I've already promised to tone it down so lets just leave it at that.

• 1 month later...

Name: Honso Hasashi

Alias: Specter

Appearance: Specter

Personality: Specter due to his new form is very brutal. He cares about no one not even himself for that matter. His only goal is to kill all ninja for what they did to him.

Weapons/Equipment: Two ninja swords, kunai with long rope.

Nature Type: Fire and Earth

Justu:

Hell Fire (Specter splits the ground and fire shoots out under the opponent)

Devil's breath (Specter takes off his mask and shoots fire out of his mouth)

Hell's Kick (Specter does a backflip kick with his feet on fire)

Multi Form

Hell's Portal (Specter creates a fire portal which he teleports behind the opponent and kicks the opponent)

Background: Specter was originally known as Honso Hasashi. He was the best ninja in his clan; however this was soon short lived. Honso and his clan fell victim to Naruto. His clan was completely wiped out. Somehow a small piece of white chakara entered into his soul and gave him life once more. His eyes were now pure white and he took the name Specter. He now wears yellow and black to hide himself but he will stop at nothing to avenge his clan. After years of searching, Specter saw a blue ninja running through the forest. Specter followed him and picked up the scent of white chakara. He hopes that this ninja is Naruto.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New Character time! :)

Name: Dai Segira

Appearance: Dai has blue/black hair and has blue eyes. He usually wears the traditional Konoha jacket over a black shirt.

Personality: Dai has a very firm personality when it comes to others due to his own experiences. He does however...have a weakness for Kunoichi(Female Ninja.)

Weapons/Equipment: Shuriken, Kunai and flash bombs, and various Poisons that he gets from Shizune most of the time.

Nature Type: Lightning/Medical

Justu:

Lightning based.

-Chidori

-Lightning Palm jutsu (The user infuses his palm with minor charges of lightning to shock an opponet.)

-Lightning Destruction (Uses up a massive amout of Chakra. Only to be used in emergencies.)

-Lightning Release: Lightning Pulse. (Sends a massive pulse of electric chakra through a body of water to strike a target.)

Medical Jutsu

- Mystical palm technique (Junior rank.)

- Prepared Needle Shot(Junior rank, also learned from Shizune.)

- Chakra Scalpel (Once again...Junior Rank.)

- Poison Release: Poison Mist technique (He learned it from Shizune.) (Dai converts some of his chakra into a poisonous gas that he expells at his foe when he is at close range.

Background: Dai went to the academy same as any other student, recieved average grades and graduated with all the others. He was put on Team six(A new team, not important to the story.) with two other students and a recently promoted Jonin.

For their first mission, the team was assigned to infiltrate a Crime syndicate operating out of the Village Hidden in the Waves. However, the team was ambushed and the entire team with the exception of Dai was wiped out by rouge shinobi who the Crime syndicate had hired as protection. Dai was badly wounded and barely made it back to village alive.

Following a long recovery, Dai fell into a depression after seeing his team wiped out. Rock Lee, the leader of team Lee, saw that he was depressed and was in danger of becoming suicidal so he picked Dai to join his new team. Dai was reluctent to join.

Lee worked Dai hard. He made Dai run lap after lap around the village and made his do various physical activities at all times of the day.(and night) Dai didn't realize at the time that this was to keep him from falling further into his depression and was angry at Lee.

Finally, Dai learned why his new Sensai was pushing him so hard and he learned to apprectiate what he had been given. He was now much stronger, much faster, and his will was much greater.

Thanks to the training of his sensai, Dai was able to help the new Team Lee complete many missions and he was able to easily pass the chunin exams. After the exams, he began to train as a medical nin so that he would never have to watch his teammates die in front of him again.

Interests: he enjoys sparring with his sensai in his free time, he works at the hospital when he is needed, and in hisspar time...he peeps.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Kokoro Aizawa

Appearance: Kokoro

Personality: Reserved but hot tempered

Weapons/Equipment: Carries standard ninja equipment and Katana.

Nature Type: Fire

Justu:

Fire palm jutsu: Creates a flame in her hand which she can control)

Fire tempest: Creates a fire wall that requires a lot of power which can drain her energy so she doesn't use it often.

Fire rain: she creates fireballs that rain down on an enemy.

Fire infuse: she infuses her katana with fire surrounding the blade.

Background: Kokoro lived in a small village. She was always regarded as a beautiful maiden but due to her infatuation to the ninja ways she was always looked upon with disdain. Her father sent her away from the village because he felt her destiny lay elsewhere. He believed Kokoro would find strong allies who would teach her an never look down on her. True ninjas. She's been looking for this ever since. Strong warriors from which to learn.

• 1 month later...

((Alright, This is Karela after her capture.))

Name: Karela

Appearance: Wears a black Arashi robe that covers her entire body with a special face mask that keeps people from identifying her.

Personality: Her personality has undergone a complete reversal. She is now extremley bitter and Dark with only a trace amount of dark humor.

Rank Arashi Captain

Weapons/Equipment: Arashi style Kunai knives, a pouch where she keeps her explosives.

Nature Type: Earth/wind/Fire

Jutsu

- Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu

- Earth Barrier Jutsu

- Earth Coffin Jutsu

- Kunai Hurricane

- Twin flaming Dragons Jutsu

- Pheonix fireball Jutsu

- Grand fireball jutsu

- Unknown summoning jutsu. ((It's a suprise.))

Background: After Karela's capture by the Arashi she was tortured for information and her Beast was sealed so she couldn't access it by accident. She was tortured until she finally broke and the Arashi began to rewrite her memories to show the Hidden leaf as a corrupt village bent on destroying the Arashi who are shown as defenders of Nature.

After her torture Karela was reborn so to speak. She is now much faster then she was originally and her strength has been greatly enhanced. Using Arashi techniques, she taught herself a third element so now she can use Fire-based Jutsu. Her physical strength has been enhanced and she is now on the same level as Tsunade and Sakura.

Karela is hellbent on destroying Konoha and the Nara and Hyuga clans in particular.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Yoroi Mitarashi

Appearance: http://www.ninjasecretsrevealed.com/clothes_ninja_uniform.jpg Jet black hair, green eyes. Generally prefers dark clothes.

Personality: Tries to be as friendly and mask the fact that he is cursed.

Weapons/Equipment: Dai Katana

Nature Type: Nightmare (Cursed Chakra)

Justu:

-Nightmare Drain Jutsu - Takes the target's nightmares and makes them close to real using the target's chakra. Leaves target drained and psychologically scarred.

-Blood Clone Jutsu - Uses the blood of the recently deceased to create a clone of the caster.

-Summoning Jutsu: Nightmare Horror - Creates a monster from the caster's nightmares. Uses a great deal of chakra.

-Nightmare Release: Nightmare and Blood Fusion Jutsu

-Nightmare Release: Armor of Endless Terror

-Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan

Background: Yoroi Mitarashi is a Leaf Jonin who was cursed by Orochimaru's followers at a young age of 10 during the Chunin Exam and the Invasion of the Hidden Leaf Village. He had happened to be wandering around in the forest rather than attending class and discovered the Otokagure Ninja preparing to summon a giant three headed snake. Before he could run off and warn everyone, he was captured and cursed. He last his natural alignment towards fire and his ability to use normal chakra. It seemed that his dreams of becoming a Shinobi were over, but one day he discovered how to use his cursed chakra in order to preform some of the most unholy Jutsu available. As such Yoroi was very skilled at assassination missions and body guard duties, as he would be able to use the recently departed against others or wound them psychologically. Yoroi irregardless loathes his abilities as he is generally a very cheerful and bright individual. He pledges to use his dark jutsu for as much good as possible, hoping to redeem himself in his own eyes.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the double post, but I was told to update my character. Here's the new Yoroi, without his Nightmare Seal.

Personality: His personality is for the most the same as it is before, except the influence of the Rinnegan is now altering him into a being similar to the Akatsuki leader Pain/Pein/Nagato.

Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades

Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang

Jutsu:

-Rinnegan

-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors

-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

-Shinra Tensei

-Bansho Tennin

-Chibaku Tensei

-Samsara Art: Six Paths

-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths

-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path

-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path

-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist

-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges

-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile

-Fire Release: Great Fireball

-Wind Release: Gate Palm

-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage

Background: After undergoing an operation by Konan of Amegakure, Yoroi is now free of the Nightmare Seal and can use just about any non-Kekkei Genkei Jutsu he sees. However, little does he know that the Nightmare Seal held back the influence of his Rinnegan, which is now turning him into essentially the rebirth of Nagato.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrite, seeing as we are nearing the end of the Training Arc, I think it is time we updated our character sheets.

Basically, after the 2 - 3 month period our characters would have learned new abilities (excluding Hunger's character, seeing as he already made his update)

I am permiting your characters to have learned a maximum of 4 new justus/abilities, as well as any benefits and weakenesses your character has learned from a Seal Form, if he/she chose to learn one.

For instance, using Neji's Byakugan as a meer example, the benefits would include that it provides the user with a near 360 degree view of his surroundings; While a weakenis includes one Blind Spot.

Dont stress. Take your time :) Questions?

And I'll add more detail to my character's abilities, go into some more detail....

Yeah thats cool :). Remember, add both Benefits and Weakenesses, to make everyone happy ;)

EDIT: I change my mind; Everyone is now permitted to have a maximum of 5 newly developed Justu. Thats the highest I'm am only willing to go. And on a side note, add them into your profiles. Saves cluttering ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

Personality: Completely in control of his mind, Yoroi is somewhat cooler than he was originally. This is a result of his tenure as Amekage.

Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades, Katana

Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang

Jutsu:

-Rinnegan

Allows the user to use all basic Nature Types and reproduce any technique. Essentially, a wielder of Rinnegan can use any non-Kekkei Genkai.

-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors

-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path

-Shinra Tensei

Gravitation wave of repulsion.

-Bansho Tennin

Gravitation wave of attraction.

-Chibaku Tensei

Creates a gravity well that can form even celestial bodies.

-Samsara Art: Six Paths

Summons six clones, one for each element and a shadow clone. These clones are far more difficult to kill.

-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths

Creates a broadsword sized sword made of compressed chakra with the five basic elements added to it. Requires the Six Paths to create.

-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path

Prevents and reverses acts of teleportation.

-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path

Allows the wielder to break into the minds of others and disrupt their chakra flow. Can be used either from eye contact or chakra disruptor blades.

-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist

A Taijutsu infused with chakra that sucks the life force out of those it hits. The price is a significant (though temporary) loss of chakra and strain on the wielder's health.

-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges

-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile

-Fire Release: Great Fireball

-Wind Release: Gate Palm

-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage

Background: Over a three year period, Yoroi Mitarashi has significantly increased his chakra potential to match his status as a Kage. His coordination with his Six Paths has also improved. Yoroi's goal is the eradication of the Arashi threat, but desires to repay Takai for their previous battle and save Asuka.

Archived