Home

ATTENTION ALL BF2 CLANS! PLEASE!

MasterSitheous

My name is Darth Sitheous. I am the leader and representative of the (BOD) clan, Battles Of Destiny. You have all probably heard of Teamwolfpack. I have learned of a disturbing plot. They have changed their name to wolfpackclan and plan to exterminate all clans on Star Wars Battlefront II. If you care for your clan, tell them and others that the retalliation attack starts in May. May the Force be with us.

My name is Darth Sitheous. I am the leader and representative of the (BOD) clan, Battles Of Destiny. You have all probably heard of Teamwolfpack.

nope

I have learned of a disturbing plot. They have changed their name to wolfpackclan and plan to exterminate all clans on Star Wars Battlefront II.

Now how exactly do you do this? And what does changing their name do?

My god, if this is what the BF2 clans are doing now than I'm glad I don't play online anymore, back when I played the real clans like TAW and DS(later DE and TR) and DW had tournaments, not "exterminations".

RIP Elliptical Realms, its clear you are missed.

If you're not going to listen then I don't care about what you have to say.

Really? Are you freaking serious? There's no way to destroy a clan without the consent of those in it. Jawa said it; if this is how clans these days play the game, no wonder the *nng* game is dying. Were I to take this seriously, and did I not think this was absolutely ridiculous, I'd say that TeamWolfpack isn't big enough to even take out {Pwn} or [GFAQ].

nope

Now how exactly do you do this? And what does changing their name do?

My god, if this is what the BF2 clans are doing now than I'm glad I don't play online anymore, back when I played the real clans like TAW and DS(later DE and TR) and DW had tournaments, not "exterminations".

RIP Elliptical Realms, its clear you are missed.

Changing their name from Teamwolfpack to Wolfpackclan shows that they are gathering numbers as all clans do and with these numbers they will carry out their plan.

• 1 month later...

Archived