• Aqualish
    • Bith
    • Weequay
    • Duros
    • Devaronian

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Ithorians, they look weird, talk weird and just look plain out wrong. I winced every time they walk.

Other than them, I'd say Wookiees because they're waaay overrated. Sure, Chewie was cute and all, but a whole planet full of those damn furballs makes me pissed. Still, the wookiees in Republic Commando were pretty awesome: they were the vision of what wookiees should be and look like; huge, powerful and awesome.

I really would have selected a majority of the species on this list, but I'm only limited to one. Pretty much any/everything employed by the Hutts are on my list. (Twi'leks are enslaved, not employed... so they're alright by me)

Same here

I don't really know. I found all of them at some point to be irritating. Disliked Rodians the least since they were usually thugs and hence often bad.

It depends on the individual. Though as a collective I didn't like Selkath too much. Arrogant pompous, slowtalking bastards! You can imagine how much I just loved the FISH FRY mod. They'd be very tasty--speaking as someone who has caught and eaten fish before, and knows how to appreciate a good steak of halibut...Yet still I could find individual examples that were worse than them.

Quarrens could be friendlier I guess.

• 1 month later...
Is it my imagination, or are all these races equally bad? Why would we be interested in knowing which ones agitate us most? With the exception of one, I think all the species on this list are terrible, but I hate them for different reasons.

I think I know which one yo're talking about, internet tough guy. :shades2:

Archived