20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Loading Messages?

• Yes
    • No
    • meh.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This "feature" was requested awhile back, though I felt Sun Tzu was a bit more succinct here than Dostoyevsky or Tolstoy. There's currently only a 30% chance any quote will be shown on a given redirection page.

I've added a slightly longer delay for those redirects that contain the messages.

This "feature" was requested awhile back, though I felt Sun Tzu was a bit more succinct here than Dostoyevsky or Tolstoy. There's currently only a 30% chance any quote will be shown on a given redirection page.

I've added a slightly longer delay for those redirects that contain the messages.

Thanks teekay.... but I thought you were retired? :xp:

_EW_

I guess I will go against the flow of this thread. Personally I don't like it. If Iwas dial-up then I would really hate it. When I was on 56K I adblocked every signature image to lessen the load time. Even with decent broadband I still adblock all of the signature images because I don't want to waste my time/connection scrolling past them. Also if I had my way there would be no size 7 signatures.

I guess I will go against the flow of this thread. Personally I don't like it. If Iwas dial-up then I would really hate it. When I was on 56K I adblocked every signature image to lessen the load time. Even with decent broadband I still adblock all of the signature images because I don't want to waste my time/connection scrolling past them. Also if I had my way there would be no size 7 signatures.

From what I've seen, it's just text and only a few words. It shouldn't really affect anyone.

And you can turn sigs off in your profile.

Archived