Home

Pepsi Sinks to a New Low

The Doctor

Now, don't get me wrong: I already knew that Pepsi was a disgusting, thieving corporation that has never had an idea that they didn't simply steal from Coca Cola. But I saw a commercial today that brings them to all new levels of low - a commercial that introduced their new advertising logo.

2969469986_58df961085.jpg?v=0

If you don't see it right away, as I did, flip it upside down. If you still don't see it, here's what it reminds you of:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ObamaLogo.jpg

I realise the logos were never all that different to begin with, but I'm convinced that Pepsi is merely playing on the recent drama in Washington to boost sales by tying their product subconsciously to one of the most popular Presidents of the modern age.

Despicable.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they change it again in a few months, I'm convinced.

You , sir, FAIL!

Both taste almost the exact same, yet poweraid is almost always on sale for half the price of gatoraid and even when not on sale its still a lot cheaper. And poweraid doesn't make up crazy things like rain or the gatoraid that had to flavors then charge an extra dollar so you can buy watered down sports drinks or have poorly mixed gatoraid flavors. The only reason I drink gatoraid during the fall is because I work at an ironman aid station in the middle of nowhere that none of the officials ever go to and when the do they don't ever notice that a few crates of gatoraid disappeared with all of the workers.

woah careful i might take offense at being compared to the man who dragged the u.s. out of the depression

I suggest you crack a good U.S. history book. FDR and his policies were what extended the depression. Which is why the depression of the late 1920's to early 1930's is known only in the U.S. as the "Great" Depression. It took WWII to actually life the U.S. out of its' depression.

Archived