Home

Well, hello there :)

Tyris1013

Spast, I hope this OJP forum is alive as ever :D

Greetings everyone, as you might have idea that I'm new face(not a newbie :xp:) so I though it would be polite to say hi and thank forever whosoever is working so hard on ojp mod because it it the top 1 mods for JKA to me :) Thank you!

Well now, uhm..

First of all, I did some searching on forums, found rather interesting posts really :)

-like Wining Saberlock (never figured saberlock, but now I am the master :D)

-Thread that explain all styles which I can't find right now -.-' edit: Saber Fighting as Described by Wikipedia- An easier way to see it. - TheDestroyer99 posted in a last post, yay ^^ http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=181664

-Saber prks

But onto the question... First of all I'm using ver 1.2 and I was wondering are there any hidden perks other than the info inside the game, for the saber I mean?

Like for example, soretsu style will have more reduced parry if you stand still rather than walking...? I saw it on forum, saber perks thread so I don't know if that has been added or something.

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=178017

Hmm, does the riposte work in 1.2 v? (at least thats what it wrote on my installation screen :D)

Its tap in direction + parry?

This mod really owns, having a blast..

You could modify saber manual abit o_O I had to read it up to three times, not that I mind really. I like the youtube thingies, but when you watch it you have no idea what you're supposed to do lol.. Put it in matrix mode? :D

Bah, don't mind me.. I'm just glad having this mod really...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tyris1013, I hope you'll join us on the new forums.

And you're totally right, the saber manual is confusing to newbies. That's something we haven't been able to resolve yet. I suggest you stick with it and play online with some of the vets. You'll get everything in no time. :)

Archived