Home

Will not buy another LA game no BF3

MercJ

Hello fellow gamers,

To get things started, let me firstly introduce myself. My gamer tag is =FL=*.::Bio::.*~E and I have been playing the battlefront series since the day the first one came out. They have been the most influential games in all my gaming career and, as my fellow gamers earlier stated, grounded LA to make it what it is today. These games were and still are amazing. I love these games, and to see such a potentially historic game to be canceled half way through production and release will break my spirit as a gamer. SWBF2 was the largest and most successful Star Wars franchise of all time and a third would blow even those statistics out the window. It would be ignorant to not bring one of the best game series in history to the best consoles we have. I am still an active SWBF2 player and on occasion even pop my head on SWBF1 to play around. This game means very much to a lot of people and would give me a reason to go out to the stores and buy a next gen. please, Lucas Arts, finish this game. Many have been waiting for it and It will be a hit.

WE NEED TO BRANCH TIS "PETITION" AS FAR AS WE CAN! XBOX WII PS PC! WE NEED TO GET EVERYONE WE CAN TO SEND A LETTER! I WILL BE HAPPIEST TO BE THE 1ST TO SEND A LETTER TO LUCASARTS!

IF YOU DONT KNOW IF YOU SHOULD SEND A LETTER, ASK YOUR SELF THIS, CAN YOU AFFORD A PICE OF PAPER AND A POSTAGE STAMP! ON FEBRUARY 15TH DROP A LETTER IN THE MAIL SO THAT THEY GET BOMBARDED WITH MAIL IN THE UPCOMING WEEK.

http://www.lucasarts.com/company/contact/

Mailing Address

LucasArts

P.O. Box 29908

San Francisco, CA 94129-0908

Meh im with you altho i fear LA wont bother about this :(

Anyway they need to announce the game or say something to clear up all the rumour. atm they are treating their fans like **** by having us wondering wtf is going on for the past 4 years.

Also, with the game leaving Free Rad and going to Pandemic (Probably) i fear it will be rushed and nothing like we saw in that vid that was leaked.

We can only pray :confused:

My freaking God! Did none of you actually read Jawa's post? It's an online petition. Like he said, this could just as well be three people making an assload of new email addresses or new accounts. I was thinking that as well, and I'm pretty sure that, if an admin actually DID find the time to read this, they'd think the exact same thing.

This topic is basically spam, and it's not going to do anything, really. Neither is an online petition, or even an online partition. And as Zwier said, they're probably not going to cancel the game. They might give it to someone else, but in all likelihood, the game is coming out.

My freaking God! Did none of you actually read Jawa's post? It's an online petition. Like he said, this could just as well be three people making an assload of new email addresses or new accounts. I was thinking that as well, and I'm pretty sure that, if an admin actually DID find the time to read this, they'd think the exact same thing.

This topic is basically spam, and it's not going to do anything, really. Neither is an online petition, or even an online partition. And as Zwier said, they're probably not going to cancel the game. They might give it to someone else, but in all likelihood, the game is coming out.

my friend, this is why i said on FEBRUARY 15TH WE ALL SEND MAIL, REAL PAPER MAIL, BE CIVIL. SEND IT TO LA. MORE DETAILS ABOVE POSTED BY ME.

DARTHscott, it will never go to Pandemic now that EA owns them

LA doesn't owe anyone anything, period. This unfounded sense of entitlement get to things that aren't theirs amuses me no end.

So what if they cancelled Battlefront 3? And if it was going to be as hugely successful as you all seem to think, where was the massive publicity campaign?

Anyone been watching the news recently? Jobs are going everywhere - and companies are cutting away dead weight.

sir? we are showing that we will buy it anyway, LA would love to see how many supporters they have for this game, it would only help them figure out how much money they would get for this game.

Besides the amount of people that would buy this game could only help LA workers keep their job

Yeah, they know that all 25 people who sign an online petition are going to buy a game. I'm pretty sure there's more to running a company than that, and I'm pretty sure whatever they do, whether they make it or not, whether it's the same as Free Radical's or not, they have their reasons.

there are followers and there are leaders. I am trying to lead this thing. but i chose a bad week in this month to do so, i havent been able to make many people aware of this, havent been able to jump on every clan site i can. not everyone wants to or relizes to search for this petition. so as soon as i can i will try to spread the word maybe others can help instead of waiting for me to do it.

or maybe your like bokkenblader56 who dont like to try for something, whats it hurt to try?

Well for those of us who have modded Wii's we actually have quite good graphics...But that is beside the point.

(And anyway why would it matter? Who are you to choose who deserves what?).

Online petitions wont do anything significant, mailing (NOT EMAILING) will be a bit better but still very ineffective.

And as Zwier Zak has already stated...WHY WOULD THEY CANCEL THE GAME!!!!!

Archived