Home

Whats going on?

Brighteyes

Whats happened to people? We used to believe in things, we had imagination, passion and our own ideas. Now most people only have what media tell them.

Nobody takes the time to enquire about whats going on today? Conversations about subjects usually start with 'ere did you hear about that thing on the telly'? WHAT THE ****ING WAR??!! Go on reel off the list of bollocks they told you!

Many of the mindless prats just automatically think they understand everything about peoples opinions, reasons and choices just because the tv told them about it.

Why can't they think for themselves? Form their own opnions based on what they've learnt from the people who were actually a part of whatever it is your talking aout.

As ya can see i've got a volcano of vitriol erupting at the moment so im sorry if that dont make sense. I'm not on about a certain subject just the mindset of todays population. (i do understand not everyone, and maybe all this is just jealousy that america has some hope at last and England has none because of it's festering shrivelled up brains).

So, our news stations have been telling us that we recently started a small overseas conflict. I heard it was a quick success, so the media station didn't cover it in light of the next season of Lost. What's that all about? Some sort of trading dispute? I'm glad we have our free government of freedom to keep our world safe and free. Otherwise we'd all be bumbling, uninformed labor for the economy of a few rich corporations.

If anyone's interested, my hippie friend from another forum posted this:

A Reflection on Barack Obama's Innaugural Address

[A repost is a repost of a repost of a repost off my facebook notes]

First off I'd like to say that I still feel a massive darkness from Obama. I don't think his intentions are as true as people make them out to be. I don't think he'll achieve many worthwhile goals for the left-wing agenda as he had promised in his run, and I think the leftist agenda he does pass will further to drive us into a police state; albeit a much more subtle one than the way we had been heading since the neoconservative movement began.

Some selected passages will follow with my comments after each.

"...That we are in the midst of crisis is now well understood. Our nation is at war against a far-reaching network of violence and hatred. Our economy is badly weakened, a consequence of [pause, then rushed] greed and responsibility on the part of some [pause, resume pace] but also our collective failure to make hard choices and prepare the nation for a new age..."

The most interesting part here was the way he phrased this. The quick pace of greed & responsibility on the part of some (credit bankers, etc.) seemed almost as a way to smooth over the real cause of the problem, as he then continued on to shift blame almost equally to the nearly helpless average American citizens. This is also the first time of many that he mentions a new age.

"...On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord..."

This is interesting because it is exactly what I have been noticing since the primaries. Obama is the marker of the neoliberal movement; in almost a Newtonian third law fashion, the left has found the equal and opposite primal emotional response to the neoconservative politics of fear; using fear to move their political agenda. Indeed, hope seems to be the only emotional response capable of overcoming what the neoconservatives surely felt was the strongest emotion of all. And because of this, Obama has opened the door for the extreme left to push their agenda in a new, subtle way. Look for every major legislative and political movement with any possible objections to be met full force with Hope politics. The days of "the terrorists'll get you if you dont ___!" have been replaced with "We can beat the terrorists if we ___ !". Same game, different name.

"...We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in it's defense. And for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger, and cannot be broken. You cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you..."

And here's a shining example. I take this as a declaration of not only continued war policy, continued US presence in unfriendly territories, but perhaps even a declaration of expansion, of intentions to push further in doctrine and agenda.

"...What is required of us now is a new era of responsibility. A recognition on the part of every American, that we have duties to ourselves, our nation, and the world. Duties that we do not grudgingly accept but rather seize gladly, firm in the knowledge that there's nothing so satisfying to the spirit, so defining of our character, than giving our all to a difficult task. This is the price and the promise of citizenship..."

Imprinting in the minds of Americans that if you don't do what is expected of you by this new government, that you are unpatriotic, unhopeful, and unhealthy to the nation's well-being. Dissenters, consider yourselves marked. Freedom, consider yourself marked.

"...America: In the face of our common danger, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents - and endure what storms may come..."

Buckle yourselves up kiddies, the ride has only begun.

Oh no. Not another New World Order conspiracy theorist. I submit to the world that there MAY be an underground organization designed by intelligent and rich people with the ultimate purpose of murdering all NWO Conspiracy advocates for the sake of a better society with less bull****.

Its ok I saw a report that the crystal skulls are going to activate on that day and save us from disaster. That or call the aliens to destroy us but I got my water gun ready for that. Either way someone has to be around before October 26 2015 to bring back fax machines and give us flying cars.

I'm not saying I believe this stuff, but if you attack someone who does just because he does then you're a cúnt. Also, although he's a conspiracy theorist and all that ****, some of his philosophical ideas are pretty interesting. They may be a bit extravagant at times, but it's all interesting nonetheless.

I'm not saying I believe this stuff, but if you attack someone who does just because he does then you're a cúnt.

I lawl'd.

High and mighty words coming from you. You do remember that this is the interblag, right? I'm a guy on the interblag. You don't have to take me srsly.

Oh, don't worry. I'm working to eradicate a lot the human population. Soon there will be so few of us that everything we know will be true. And then we will start from square one and work our way back to where we are now and even further up the road.

And just for some irony and ****s and giggles, this will take place in 2012.

Archived